Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Odysseus isn't going to replace the UFS AFAIK. I'm really looking forward to the rebuildable part of the Odysseus to put into my UFS, and a full Odysseus for my second GGTS, but I'm in love with my GGTS/UFS combo. Not only is it a godly vape, but it's so integrated. GGTS w/ UFS is a really nice, streamlined unit.

What kind of attys do you use in yours dude? Mine will be here Wednesday (finally), I've been saving one Joye 510 for it, but I might have to order others as the 510s I got from COV are only lasting about a week on my REO before they get all clogged up and hit like crap/taste burnt.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
There are many good folks with tons of information to new GG users. One place to start would be two recently opened sticky threads that we are hoping will serve as a clearing house for new user information:

Instructional "how to" video links for the GG

GG Product Illustrations.

They are obviously not all inclusive but are a good start even at this stage of the new program.

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
Ah Man! My GGTS was supposed to be delivered to my job today but it never came and the tracking hasn't been updated yet today! This really sucks because this means I won't get it till Monday. I knew I should have shipped it to my house instead. oh well, what are you going to do, I feel like a little kid again waiting for xmas to arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread