just placed my 1st order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
If you have the KR808D-1, grab one of these: MadVapes LLC. It is the adapter that allows you to charge 901 manual batteries in a regular 901 charger. Take it & drill a tiny hole in the side. Don't go all the way through where you have 2 holes, just need 1. Works like a charm. The cartomizer will screw onto a regular 901 or 905(with 901 connector), but it needs the adapter with the hole to make it work. The 808 battery connector has slots to allow airflow, that's what the adapter with the hole supplies.

Last edited:

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have the dse905, bought from madvapes, and just ordered the 901-510 adaptor and then ordered another 510-901 and it works fine. so far I like the flavor better with the 808's. I have tried and like the 801 but dont have the refillable carts yet, but with the ry4 the 801 has the bast flavor for direct dripping, carts are on the way for me and if they keep the flavor and have any kind of fluid capacity dont think I will use the 510 or 901 attys any more. but for me its either the 801 or 808's

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I have the dse905, bought from madvapes, and just ordered the 901-510 adaptor and then ordered another 510-901 and it works fine. so far I like the flavor better with the 808's. I have tried and like the 801 but dont have the refillable carts yet, but with the ry4 the 801 has the bast flavor for direct dripping, carts are on the way for me and if they keep the flavor and have any kind of fluid capacity dont think I will use the 510 or 901 attys any more. but for me its either the 801 or 808's

Resist-- like dejo said, right now the only option that I have is 901 to 510 then 510 to 901/808.. Only adds about 1/2" to the atty so not too bad.

dejo--

Interesting that you bring this up. I've been testing a new disposable based off the 401 and holy crap the vapor has flavor :hubba: and the battery seems to last hours :)

I've always used a 510 and still think they are terrific but can't believe how long 3 or 4 drops in the 401 cartridge lasts without going dry..

I've read that the 801 is like that also so I've got to get new 801 stuff to test..

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
when you get the 905 in, make sure that you grind the little bit out and drop in 2 cr2 batteries. they are unreal how much difference they make. vapor, flavor and heat elevate and it is awesome. never used one of the high end mods but cant really see any reason to spend 3 to 5 times as much for the other mods, just cant see them being worth the money. for what Hoog is selling the 905 for it is a steal.
really anything you get from madvapes seems to be a steal, I cant quit sending him my money.:p

resist

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
north carolina
when you get the 905 in, make sure that you grind the little bit out and drop in 2 cr2 batteries. they are unreal how much difference they make. vapor, flavor and heat elevate and it is awesome. never used one of the high end mods but cant really see any reason to spend 3 to 5 times as much for the other mods, just cant see them being worth the money. for what Hoog is selling the 905 for it is a steal.
really anything you get from madvapes seems to be a steal, I cant quit sending him my money.:p
will I still be able to use the 14500 (or whatever it is)? I assume the 2 cr2 batteries will bump the voltage? I have not heard of doing this mod yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread