The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just pulled the trigger on a Grand

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Papa_Lazarou, Jan 24, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am well chuffed, I tell you. After muuuuch internal debate and reading everything I could about the love peeps have for all things REO, I just ordered me a Grand + rm2.

I've been around the block with provari's, mechs, RBA's, carto tanks, you name it, and it's not that I'm yearning for more, exactly (hey, a KFL on a provari or nemesis is a sweet, sweet vape), it's just that wanting (needing?) to know why this thing has such a devoted following got the better of me.

Now, what vaping stance to take when I spark it up in front of my vaping buddies? "What? This old thing?" "People, I have something to show you." "Booyah, who's a vape ninja? This guy!!" Hmmmm...

2. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    Congrats - hope you enjoy your Grand!

3. dreamreaper

dreamreaper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Congrats Papa_Lazarou!!
    Now the waiting begins!!
    :toast:

4. DoogieTony

DoogieTony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Have fun stalking the mailman! Throw up some pics when it gets there.

5. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratz!

You will get an email from PayPal with tracking. REO's are shipped with signature required for delivery. The email might go to your spam folder, so watch for it! Robert ships quick, you should get that email soon!

6. Beanbuzz

Beanbuzz Full Member Verified Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Carlisle Pa.
    You won't regret your purchase. I received my first grand three days ago and I'm 100% certain that reos will be the only vape hardware I will buy in the future.

It's no coincidence that mans best friend doesn't talk

7. X-Puppy

X-Puppy Cloud Hound! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to REOville Papa_Lazarou. :)

The REO Grand with RM2 - its just so "easy" to get a great vape! You'll see.

8. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Welcome to Reoville and congrats on the inbound Grand.

You could try "You want to try it? I'm not sure you can handle it. You'd better sit down and hold on to something first."

9. nerak

That is so very true! My landlord took a vape off my Grand with 34mg nic juice. He left the room and I found him sitting on my footstool! He said he really felt it! After a few minutes he took another vape. He left about 10 minutes later. Then he called me from his truck after another 10 min. Said that he didn't need a cig yet! He normally chain smokes!

10. DoogieTony

DoogieTony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    34mg with an RM2? I'm surprised he didn't pass out on the spot...:laugh:

11. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
    I think you are gonna love your grand, these thing are stupid reliable and same great vape over and over, and I have been a huge proponent of bottom feeders since I tried my very first one, they seem to make the most sense to me in the vaping world.

As an added bonus, if for some reason the Grand isn't for you, it canl be sold/traded very easily without a great loss.

12. nerak

I have had to lower my nic and my flavoring percentage with the RM2. I am at around 28-30 now!

13. biloxi123

biloxi123 Full Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Roy, Utah
    I've had my Grand for about a week now with rebuildable atty's I got from Robert. I couldn't agree more with what others have said. You won't be disappointed in the craftsmanship of the mod or the service from REOsMOD! Enjoy!

14. elscorcho

elscorcho Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Congrats on taking the plunge! Looking forward to obligatory PIX when you get it!

15. Papa_Lazarou

Ahhh, thanks for the heads up about having to sign for delivery. I've been notified by PayPal that the little beauty has, indeed, shipped. The man is fast, no doubt.

16. Papa_Lazarou

I'm thinking of maybe going with "you can't handle the truth!" after due consideration.

17. marsos52

marsos52 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    new jersey
    well congrats to you Papa,, you'll probably be thanking the ecig forum for having a buy/sell section here.

after I got my first Grand I began selling off all my high end devices, and buying more Grands and bottom feeding atty's

there just wasn't any need for my other gear.

yea a dual coil dripping tube mod setup can give great vape etc. but the reos setup correctly is just heaven, easy to hold easy to carry,
    hits great. and it eliminates all the hassles that other mods have.

I could go on and on but I'm not, you'll find out soon enough.

18. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    I heard Jack saying it as I type it :D

19. JayTater

JayTater Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    Congrats! There's no turning back now Papa. My wife hasn't touched any of her other gear since getting her Mini, and I'm waiting on Grand #3. Nothing else is a Reo.

20. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    Congrats bro. You made a wise decision, one I'm sure you will feel good about for as long as you can remember.

Glad to have you here and welcome aboard :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.