Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I always wanted to do one of those "I pulled the trigger posts"... Anyway - just pulled the trigger on a LP Reo Grand. Spent a lot of time deciding on what to get for my next mod. The Reo is it. I can kick it, I love liquid feed mods - such good clear taste (I already have VMod XL that has been used heavily). and I can get into some RBAs with it later. Also - I can throw a tank on there and vape it like a "normal" mod without squonking too. And I like the form factor.

I will drive myself and everyone a little crazy until it arrives (is it here yet? Wots that noise outside?? Oh - just the neighbour taking out trash). Its not here yet. I hope it meets my expectations. :)

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
You'll appreciate it for sure kiwi.

Did you get an RM2 with it?

While well intentioned, me thinks your Kick and "normal" tank vaping ambitions with the Reo will go out the door once you vape it with a BF RDA on it. Just a hunch. :D

BTW, New Zealand eh? That's a place I really, really want to spend some time in.

Cheers

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Didn't get the RM2 - am planning to do another shop for some stuff a little later. I am going to kick it with some atties I have for starters. Well once I squonk it unregulated and get into the swing of it. I'm really looking forward to it. I have been really busy for over a year so need to plan RDA coil time etc. But yeah - its going to be fun.

Oh I think you'd love NZ. Most people do. Bit cold at the mo tho.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
110426jbmj4miytm_zps63f9ae4a.gif
and welcome to reoville. I just started using a reo and I can't imagine vaping getting any better than this. Good luck to you.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Congrats! Your going to absolutely love it! I'm new to Reoville myself. Been vapeing about a year and a half. I'm kicking myself for not getting here sooner! Just my experience, I have a few other mech mods, I was never happy with them without the kick. I was afraid I would feel the same with a reo. About a month in and two Reo's later, neither have seen a kick yet! Keep watching for the mail carrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread