Not open for further replies.

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Hi! New member here, and I just purchased my first e-cig. I got the Volt Standard Starter Kit--black with purple LED oooh I can't wait to see how that looks! As recommended, I got both a manual and an automatic battery in the 78mm size (280 mAh I think). In addition to the pre-filled cartomizers it came with, I wanted to get blanks too so I could try various other juices. But since SI didn't have any 78mm blanks in stock, I bought those from Halo instead, along with a couple of their juices in low and medium levels.

My background: I had successfully quit smoking for about 4 years using Chantix, but ended up starting back up again a couple of years back, albeit in a very limited capacity only about 1/4 pack a day or less, smoking Djarum Blacks. I'm hoping to wean myself back off again with e-cigs this time around so I bought a mixture of both low and medium level juices.

The rest of my background, well I'm a belly dancer, a hula hooper, a bunny mama, and all around cool chick. I'm also more familiar with vaping in an mmj capacity, though the e-cig side of things is still pretty new to me. :)

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
Congrats on purchasing your Volt starter kit and welcome to ECF! If at any point you want to step it up a notch and get a variable voltage device (VV), this is the perfect place for any questions/concerns. You'll find a good mix of friendly vapers :) here and will see that ECF members are very passionate :evil: with anything dealing with ecigs. Now that you're vaping, it just gets better from this point on.

Happy vaping! :vapor:

yes1388

Moved On
Apr 16, 2013
china
www.facebook.com.
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Thanks for the warm welcomes y'all! I'll probably have a lot more questions going forward. As it is, I spent several hours today searching and reading through loads of threads out here before I even made my purchase. So much info out here was helpful in my decision... because prior to coming here, I was actually thinking of getting the Blu when I saw my friend with one and thought it looked pretty cool, the neat case and all! :ohmy: mmm lemme get my lingo down, I guess that's called a PCC, as in Personal Charging Case. See, not too bad for my first day, I'm learning the language and the lingo already. LOL

Oh I just remembered something I was searching for that I couldn't quite find the answer to. If no one knows, maybe I'll start another thread out here, try to get my 5 min posts up. I was trying to verify that the Volt had the rubbery matte batteries and not the slick, shiny kind. I had watched a YT video about the G6 which said that did--and I might've purchased the G6 instead if Halo wasn't o/s on the 78mm black batteries, both auto and manual--but since I continually saw people saying the G6 and the Volt were essentially the same device, I figured it should have the non-shiny battery too. I hope so. :)

PS not gonna share a belly dance video :p but I will expand a little to say that the style dance I perform is called American Tribal Style (ATS) belly dance, and I perform with a group of other girls (called a troupe). The forum avatar I'm using is a post-performance pic (taken with the pencil drawing effect of my webcam) of my harquus (tribal) facial markings. So that little tidbit will have to suffice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread