Just recieved my order, and already I want more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Ugh! What do you guys do that makes this stuff so great?! Between tasting what I have now, and reading the posts on this forum, I already want to make another order to get some other flavors I've been wanting to try. I thought vaping was supposed to save money?!?! :lol:

Save money vaping? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
Well, I showed considerable self-restraint (aka I was broke) and just now ordered a few more flavors. Looking forward to trying out Crisp Cola, Root Beer, V-Spot, and Cafe Latte.

I'm really excited about the Latte. I love coffee, but so far, the couple of coffee vapes I tried were not to my liking. I have faith that KBV has it right before I've even tried it though. :D

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Well, I showed considerable self-restraint (aka I was broke) and just now ordered a few more flavors. Looking forward to trying out Crisp Cola, Root Beer, V-Spot, and Cafe Latte.

I'm really excited about the Latte. I love coffee, but so far, the couple of coffee vapes I tried were not to my liking. I have faith that KBV has it right before I've even tried it though. :D

The Crisp Cola is fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread