My newest order: Phillip "More or Less" and Rootbeer. My thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I recieved my newest order from KBV on Monday. The order included two 30ml bottles of my goto joose, HBN, and I also recieved 15ml bottles of two flavors that I had never tried before. Phillip "More or Less" and Rootbeer. My joose preferences are always the 70PG/30VG blend at 18mg nic levels. These flavors were loaded into 2.0 ohm dual coil cartos on my Provari at 4.6v. Here are my thoughts on these two new(to me) flavors:

1) Phillip "More or Less": I have been trying to find a good tobacco flavored joose that tastes like an analog more than a cigar or pipe tobacco. This is it! For the most part, I enjoy sweeter fruit or desert type jooses but I wanted something to go to when I get that analog craving. I was blown away by this joose and how realistically it tasted compared to an analog. I think it's almost impossible to be dead on balls accurate to a cigarette due to the fact that the checmicals that are added to them add to the flavor along with the fact that you are burning leaves and paper. I think this is as close as it gets!!

2) Rootbeer: This flavor has me perplexed. It seems like the flavor changes from hit to hit. One time it will taste exactly like the rootbeer candies that are described on the website but the next hit, it tastes more like black licorice to me. I do absolutely love this joose though. It's like two different jooses in one. In all honesty, I prefer the taste of black licorice over rootbeer but do enjoy both flavors. This may just be my tastebuds. YMMV. I would love to hear from those that have tried this flavor to see if anyone else gets the black licorice flavor that I get.

Overall, these are two more winners in the KBV aresenal and could definately see myself re-ordering both jooses. They both provide a good TH that is known more in the PG/VG version and nic level that I chose. Thanks for taking the time to read this review!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread