Just refilled with a syringe for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katalyst

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Colorado
Boy that was easy! Great flavor, great vapor! No mess or waiting, woo hoo!

I had to get the needle & syringe from my doc. He was thrilled I was doing the e-cig thing, which surprised me because he is usually super conservative and isn't ever happy with anything I do.

I had tried getting one at the pharmacy but was met with weird looks, no surprise there.

Special thanks to Anita for all of her expert help on the subject!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
You are fast!
I started vaping in April and never thought I'd refill. In June I started refilling with the condom method and taryn spin. Last month I started using syringes and it's so fast, nice and NEAT!
Look Ma, no more sticky fingers!

LOL! So true :)

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The syringe method is the best, hands down.
It took me awhile to make the leap but after the first carto I knew it would be the way to go. Much faster and less mess than any other method.
If you have a hard time finding the larger (18 gauge) syringes) try a farm supply store like Tractor Supply. The stock them for farm use and don't even bat an eye when you want them.

Katalyst

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Colorado
How many ml did you use? Was it a blank carto?

I'm not sure how to judge how many ml to use on a carto that is not completely empty. I take it that it will start to look wet?

Some took .5 ml some took 1 ml. I stopped when the batting was wet at the top. There was a tiny drop that came out the battery end when I removed the cap. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread