Just took my first puff of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
TastyFinger!

And I know it's been said a zillion and one times how wonderful, delicious, and true to the candy bar's flavor this is - so I'll be the zillionth and two time mention :D

Funny thing is, I'm not a huge fan of the candy bar (probably because that crunchy stuff gets stuck in my teeth); I only ordered it because it was on special and out of curiosity after reading sooo many great reviews. I'm very glad that I gave it a try - it's a fave now, for sure!

You cannot go wrong w/TVs flavors. Now I want to try German Choc Cake!

PS - No shipping delay, either - two days from Cali to Michigan!

Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Tasty Vapor! :wub:

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
The first time I tried both the Tasty Finger and the German Chocolate Cake, I really did not like either. As time passed, I started liking the German Chocolate Cake more and more. It is now probably my favorite flavor. The Tasty Finger I also like now, I really think this flavor “evolved” over time; the flavors seem to have coalesced after a few days. I like both, but I have to say I like the German Chocolate Cake a bit more because it is much less sweet (at least to me).

Just order Chocolate Mint--I hope it is good:)

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
The first time I tried both the Tasty Finger and the German Chocolate Cake, I really did not like either. As time passed, I started liking the German Chocolate Cake more and more. It is now probably my favorite flavor. The Tasty Finger I also like now, I really think this flavor “evolved” over time; the flavors seem to have coalesced after a few days. I like both, but I have to say I like the German Chocolate Cake a bit more because it is much less sweet (at least to me).

Just order Chocolate Mint--I hope it is good:)

Which chocolate did you order in your choco mint? I have a custom mix of choc 712/peppermint/cappuccino that is yummy - and not overly sweet. Sometimes I crave sweet (like tastyfinger) other times not so sweet (like cafe' macchiato) Just depends on my mood! I'm going to have to try the GCC, though :)

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I just got my first order from TV today and I am in love with the Banana Nut Bread Flavor. It's going to compete with my DIY Coffee for all day vaping. I also got the Amaretto Sour Stone and it's good too, but I think its going to be a between flavor. It's good to clear the dark flavors off my palate and vape for a few minutes for something sweet and fruity (it's kind of like lemonade with a punch) and then I'm back to the dark rich flavors. I'm obsessive and keep about 3 flavors loaded in different devices so I can grab whatever suits at the moment :). I'm definitely going to be ordering more flavors from TV. The taste is amazing, and the shipping time even with the time it takes them to make it fresh was great. I placed the order at about 10 pm last Thursday and it got here today (Wens). From Cali to VA that's not bad at all. Now I just have to narrow down the flavors I want in my next order because I really want just about all of them :).

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I just got my first order from TV today and I am in love with the Banana Nut Bread Flavor. It's going to compete with my DIY Coffee for all day vaping. I also got the Amaretto Sour Stone and it's good too, but I think its going to be a between flavor. It's good to clear the dark flavors off my palate and vape for a few minutes for something sweet and fruity (it's kind of like lemonade with a punch) and then I'm back to the dark rich flavors. I'm obsessive and keep about 3 flavors loaded in different devices so I can grab whatever suits at the moment :). I'm definitely going to be ordering more flavors from TV. The taste is amazing, and the shipping time even with the time it takes them to make it fresh was great. I placed the order at about 10 pm last Thursday and it got here today (Wens). From Cali to VA that's not bad at all. Now I just have to narrow down the flavors I want in my next order because I really want just about all of them :).

Yea! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's got that multi-flavor obsession!! :D LOL Right now I have 4 PVs sitting next to me in a pretty little tea cup. LOL An eGo with a 901 vaping Blueberry Cheesecake, an eGo with an 801 vaping Dulce De Leche, a 510 on a PT vaping German Chocolate Cake and a 510 on a mega battery vaping Menthol to cleanse my palate between flavors! :hubba: LOL

Decisions are so hard to make in a grown-up world! :cry:

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
Hmm.. I never was a fan of the candy bar, but I guess I gotta try it!! Banana fosters is comin 2morrow, I've never even heard of it before or eaten it

You are going to like Banana Fosters. Im not a big banana fan, but something about this flavor (esp like an after taste) is enticing. Like yourself, I have never heard or eaten it before.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
Which chocolate did you order in your choco mint? I have a custom mix of choc 712/peppermint/cappuccino that is yummy - and not overly sweet. Sometimes I crave sweet (like tastyfinger) other times not so sweet (like cafe' macchiato) Just depends on my mood! I'm going to have to try the GCC, though :)

I do not know. I read one of your posts and did not pick any flavors. I just wrote in the comment section, “I read on the ECF forums you can make Mint Chocolate Chip. This is the flavor I want for these two bottles—thank you”.

So we will see:)

nick98338

Feb 25, 2010
USA
There really isn't a "welcome" section, so I'll just pop in here and say hello to all the TV fans. I've read many good things about TV. The many good comments were why I placed my first "big" order with TV and not some other supplier. I'm new to all this vaping stuff, but this forum has been a really great place to find info. Thanks to all who share so freely.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
There really isn't a "welcome" section, so I'll just pop in here and say hello to all the TV fans. I've read many good things about TV. The many good comments were why I placed my first "big" order with TV and not some other supplier. I'm new to all this vaping stuff, but this forum has been a really great place to find info. Thanks to all who share so freely.

Welcome, Nick :) You will not be disappointed, TV has the best juices out there - hands down! Annnd, great customer service!

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke

Welcome to the forums! And you made the right choice by going with TV first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread