just tried VB grape and... it burns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solardrgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
socal
i ordered the sampler and a couple others form VB. i was excited but since reading that i should let them steep i forced myself to wait :(. i couldnt really take it and wanted to try something haha. i filled a kanger carto 2.6ohm on and used a volt battery. after a couple hits my throat felt a little irritated, a few more and it felt like it was burning?? like it was spicy? one of the other flavors i ordered was cinna-bomb 2x, but this was a stronger burn from the grape? i havent tried any of the others yet except the raspberry that was the FOTW(which i need to steep more i think). havent gotten sleep yet so i will try the other tomorrow and see what happens. not sure whats going on, just wondering if anyone else has had something like this?

solardrgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
socal
Ditto.. I got grape a month or so ago and thought it was way too subtle tbh (after letting it steep a couple weeks).

what is the ditto in reference to? the steeping or burn?

i just sent an email, i wanted to try it again to see if its the same, but i cant actually find it... i will look again later today though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread