Just wanted to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
Hey All,

After years and years of reading threads on this website, I finally decided to sign up and see if I could give back. I really appreciate the amount of useful information on this site.

Been vaping for a number of years. First RTA was a Russian 91%. Really enjoyed the hobbyist aspect for a while and then went to prebuilt coils. Finally after a number of years, I came back to tinkering. Interests are RTAs, Billet Box, Side by Side mods, etc.

Really not joking - can't even estimate how much time i have spent reading threads on this site. It is nice to finally be official.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Hey All,

After years and years of reading threads on this website, I finally decided to sign up and see if I could give back. I really appreciate the amount of useful information on this site.

Been vaping for a number of years. First RTA was a Russian 91%. Really enjoyed the hobbyist aspect for a while and then went to prebuilt coils. Finally after a number of years, I came back to tinkering. Interests are RTAs, Billet Box, Side by Side mods, etc.

Really not joking - can't even estimate how much time i have spent reading threads on this site. It is nice to finally be official.
ECF is a great place. Welcome to the fray Tom! :)

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you all! I grew up in Pennsyvlania and 3 states nd 25 years later live in Arizona.

Continuing my brief bio above, I used to be a 2.5 pack a day smoker. Tried gum - ended up chewing the gum and smoking. Tried Xyban - bad reaction. Tried Chantix - even worse reaction. Vaping and that 91% Russian got me off for good. 8 years and not a single cigarette. Now if I could just kick the Nicorette gum, I'd be golden...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread