Just went my first full day with out tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this page after almost joining the myvapormate.com thing I heard on the radio. I decided I better research first. I came across the 6 part intro on this forum and bought a 510 starter kit, some extra empty carts, 50ml of 18mg menthol juice for me and 10ml of 11mg Wensten for the wife. We finished our remaining analogs two day ago. Yesterday we each had one, and today we were tobacco free. I think this is the future and may end up saving countless lives. I always wanted to quit smoking but I enjoyed the heck out of it. I'm so thankful for this forum and I've sent alot of friends and family here to look into vaping. The FDA business is scary, I'm sure they will fight because there are no lobbyists for vaping and this is cutting into tax revenue, and even stop smoking aids like the overpriced patches and gums that didn't work for me. One question? What kind of life can you get from a 501 atomizer and a cart you refill yourself?

Drhookerman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Los Angeles
Congratulation Sdunc21 I recently just started vaping also but I have the xhale 02 kit from 7-11 and I just recently purchase a Ego based on few reviews. I enjoyed vaping from the very first puff but since I don't have a good kit and ejuice like most of the member on this forum do I can not let go of analogs just yet.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Congratulations, Sdunc21, to you and your wife on your first analog-free day! Woo Hoo!

Just wait until your tastebuds recover... there's a whole wonderful world of ejuice flavors out there just a'callin' your name!

Atty life... take good care of it... clean it semi-regularly, and you should get a good long life out of it. I myself tend to rotate attys... got 8 of 'em, all of which have been going strong since late June of this year. I do recommend (as do others) having a couple spares. Just in case.

Carts... well... haven't had one go unusable on me yet. There's a bunch of good info here on refilling and making minor mods to the cart to get better juice-usage... I'll not try and reproduce all that advice here. Just a mention: I love the various Blue Foam mods (a search will get tons o'hits).

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Willriker

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
CT, USA
Welcome Aboard!

the atomizer them selves varry. you can get one that will last a couple weeks, or a couple months. things like how often you use it, how hot you let it get, how dry/wet you run it, and how often you clean it all have an effect on how ong your atomizer will last. I keep an extra atomizer in my desk drawer (just incase it decides to break.)

as for the carts, i assume you mean a three peice type of system. I find that , with chain vaping, a filled cart will last me a little over an hour MAYBE two hours if i am lucky. But that is chain vaping.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Congratulation Sdunc21 I recently just started vaping also but I have the xhale 02 kit from 7-11 and I just recently purchase a Ego based on few reviews. I enjoyed vaping from the very first puff but since I don't have a good kit and ejuice like most of the member on this forum do I can not let go of analogs just yet.

Keep at it, Drhookerman! That Ego should give you the vapor you need to kick those analogs to the curb.

My first PV was dismal... my 2nd (a volcano magma) let me put the analogs down... haven't gone back since. My fiance, though, took a few months to be able to put 'em down. :) It's all good. Very, very good. :laugh:

Thanks all. I split the starter kit between my wife and I, but just did order a second atomizer for each of us. I'm also considering picking up two ego batts for me and letting the wife have the two 501 batts as she can make the whole day on one charge and I need to charge mine twice. I'll get her a Pcc too. I can't believe how much money this is actually going to save us as well. It makes looking for parts, accessories, and juice even more fun. I had her pick a few flavors she thought sounded good from rockymountainvapor and im ordering them soon

clark8876

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Perth, Australia
Congratulations, once you get geared up you won't look back. Regarding attys, I had some that were DOA, some that lasted a couple of weeks and as we speak I'm vaping with one the came with my original kit 7 months ago. Still vapes like a train!!! Errr....now that I've said that I've probably delivered its death sentence!!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread