Just when I find a clearo I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashabrown

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
Minnesota
Im a carto tank girl for the most part but my friend convinced me to buy a Kanger Mt3 when we were at our local e-cig shop last week after trying hers and being really impressed. I went online to s place she recommended (sweet-vapes.com) and Im reading this:

T3/MT3 COILS DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER: The T3/MT3 coils will not be available after October 23rd, but a T3S/MT3S base will convert this to accept T3S/MT3S coils.

so is the Kanger MT3s the same as the Kanger MT3? is it at least the same simple concept? I dont want to get a base converter and complicate my life and since I only bought 5 replacement coils for the MT3. Im super new to clearos and was turned off for so long because it seemed too complicated and everyone complained about it getting dry and not enough flavor etc but im willing to give another type of kanger another shot since I had such a good experience with this MT3...thoughts?

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
If I'm understanding it correctly, the MT3S is an update to the MT3. When you wanted to change the head in an MT3, you had to change the entire base/head as it was one piece. The MT3S separated the base and the head so that head swaps were easier and more modular.

Otherwise... the MT3 and the MT3S work in exactly the same fashion.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yes, the T3 and MT3 were replaced with the "s" model, with replaceable heads versus the entire base/head piece. Otherwise the same.

Pick up a new base (and heads), so you have it on hand when the service life of your current ones is reached.

The removable head is easier to recoil than the single piece design, if you lean that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread