Just wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
formaldehyde is everywhere - I saw one study where they recorded the formaldehyde levels going up in the room where the subjects were BEFORE they even started vaping or smoking. It's normally found in your exhaled breath (for everyone, not just smokers or vapers).

It's a scare tactic. Try the link above to learn more.

vapercafe

Jun 7, 2015
Formaldehyde was found at significant levels in one study when they heated the liquid to excessive temperatures. In the same study, when they heated the liquid to a temperature that people actually vape at, the formaldehyde level was significantly lower than in cigarettes. The media and public health zealots got hold of it and twisted the facts, giving the impression that ecigs are more dangerous than cigarettes. There's a lot of this nonsense going on. Tobacco Control is losing control and they'll do anything to try and hold onto it.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Formaldehyde is created when heating organics like VG, flavorings and such at VERY high temperatures. Reasonable vapers have nothing to fear from it. If you were a smoker you were getting much more of it than if you vape reasonably.
Of course this is my opinion based on all the information I could gather up to this point on the subject. Which admittedly is a bit sparse.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
LoL yeah does this look familiar?

unD1TMR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread