Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
EZ,

I do polar flavors to clear my taste buds.

I just took a break from Boca Breeze today for the first time in weeks. On a small bottle I had of Gorilla juice, tobacco tends to clear my fruit palate...

just a thought

Yea I'm trying something like that right now. My problem might be permanent though as I'm something like 3 months in and it's the time your tastebuds actually recover from being destroyed by tar/other junk.

I'm hoping it's more of I need a rest situation as opposed to it's just permanently too much for me. I've cut some other juice with just a bit of VG and it's helped a lot. I might take a little but of the CoV4 and cut it a little bit to see how that works out. I could probably stand to reduce my nic from 24mg anyway.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
You do know that cutting any of our 100% Vg juices only lowers the flavor and nic lvl right? As we already use 100% VG...

Just sayin

Yes I know that lol, and that's the idea....since I'm finding there is too much flavor and probably too much nic.

Doing a slight cut might actually be the right idea. I'll try it with a very small amount. I do realize that your stuff is 100% VG that's why I'd cut it with VG.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I think my problem is slightly different over all. Basically before I started smoking I had an incredible sense of taste and had sort of forgotten how good it actually was. The years of tar and other junk really do destroy your tastebuds. Luckily the grow back!

I hadn't been back to my favorite place to eat since I quit smoking and going back the other night was a totally new experience. I think my tastebuds are finally returning to what they used to be and it's messing with my vaping. Some juices I previously loved are too powerful and some of the ones I didn't like are full of flavor again.

That being said the CoV4, for me, is great with a bit more VG. Really enjoying it right now. Everyones tastebuds are different and this is working for me.

This is not a dig at the juice the flavor is fantastic. It was just a little too strong for me.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Awesome EZ! Of course I know it isnt a dig at the flavor, not concerned about that, I know you said you like it. I am glad though that you worked out a mix for you. Sometimes, its just that ... EZ... (see what I did there??? >.>)

That is exactly so, when I say change up my flavors I mean I vape a totally different flavor for over a week to get my taste buds accustom to the new flavor I am vaping, some times thats the case, everyone's taste buds need time to... reset, before going on to a new flavor, or back to the orginal vape.

Sorta like the coffee beans left out for you to clear you nose at a scent shop.

Same idea, just with juice and tastebuds lol (if that is an ok example...):)

Trust me, I use all my senses heavily when making juice so I have to make sure that when tasting juices I have a clear palate, so I have tried many things, this is what works best for me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread