Juul question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes you can, to the best of my understanding. Although it seems to me that the best thing about the Juul tends to be the proprietary e-liquid, if you are looking for something that you can easily carry and still get a lot of satisfaction from a few puffs as an "on the go thing." I guess you could get nic salts to refill them, certainly, but I'm not sure I understand why a Juul purchase for on the go, as you can't refill the pods indefinitely I don't think, I'm wondering why not just a very small AIO tube mod or something, that's more adjustable?

Sorry, just to answer your question, yes you can. It's not the easiest thing ever but it's not stupendously hard, either.

Anna

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
You can check these youtube videos. I looked at one back when I was using a Juul (two months ago) and decided to pass. Maybe things have changed but when I was using the Juul, the pods were not designed for refilling. So, refilling is a hack.

And as Anna said above, the best thing about the Juul is the liquid that comes in its pods. It is the best salt-nic I ever vaped.

refill juul pod - YouTube

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah I’ve been doing some research into juul and found out that the pods have benzoic acid in them, which is weird. Now i’m worried bout getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the wiki
Benzoic Acid – A Harmful Preservative. ... If Benzoic Acid is inhaled, it can cause damage to the nervous system. Eaten in food, it's mildly toxic. Benzoic Acid has been linked to asthma problems and increased levels of hyperactivity in children.Oct 14, 2010”

vapesearch.tk

Unresolved Status
Dec 23, 2017
Czech Republic
vapesearch.tk
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unreg Supplier

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah I think I’ll just stick to my mod and not get a juul lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, there is the peas. It’s not what you’d call powerful but it is cheap. It does have an annoying hand feel, and the mouthpiece seems specifically designed to keep you from holding it between your teeth which IMHO is one of the stupidest design ideas ever, but it is tiny and it does work.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread