Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandall937

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Dayton, Ohio
Is there any chance of a wrap coming or if I could custom order for the vaporshark?? It's got some ridges so Ido how well it would work..
mu3ehypu.jpg
u2age5un.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
We wanted to thank you for all your warm wishes and for supporting us. It’s truly been an amazing journey.

We honestly hope you have an amazing day, time to rest, spend some special moments with your loved ones and have fun. Today and not only, we’re thankful that you’re a part of our extended family and we want to give back.

Not only are we are doing a great 24 hr Black Friday sale but we will also continue our mod/tanks/wraps/cup holders random giveaway.

During the next 4 days we will pick 25 random names and add a special gift to their order :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a great weekend.

The Jwraps team :)

Order placed! Thank you! another nekked mod will be dressed! Crossing my fingers...but I never seem to be random :lol::lol::lol:

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Morning guys,
Hope everybody had a great holiday.
A lot of people emailed us saying they missed the sale due to traveling so we decided to have a quick Cyber Monday sale.

Please understand mod stands will be 5-7 business days to process but will do our best to get everything out prior.

Thank you all for your business and support, you guys are great .

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Morning guys,
Hope everybody had a great holiday.
A lot of people emailed us saying they missed the sale due to traveling so we decided to have a quick Cyber Monday sale.

Please understand mod stands will be 5-7 business days to process but will do our best to get everything out prior.

Thank you all for your business and support, you guys are great .

Does it count on Customs?

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Ordered my wraps last night! However, I lost sleep because I thought they were too "colorful" for work. I sent an email to your company to change the patterns before shipping.
With that said, I am extremely happy that I caught these wraps on Cyber Monday. I was so tired doing retail shopping on Black Friday(s) that I did I missed your sale. Your generosity to run the sale again had me ready to wrap up ALL of my batteries. I ordered wraps for my spinner, two ego v v3s, and two MVPs. I can't wait to show them off during the holidays. Again, thank you!

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Thank you for your quick and efficient response with my numerous corrections. It is not often that you can actually request that an online vendor change your order after it has been processed for shipping. In fact, it is not legally required IF the vendor has instructed that there can be no changes after processing. Here, you not only changed my order but was kind enough to put up with my MULTIPLE request for item changes during a hectic time for your business (Black Friday & Cyber Monday). I thank you and will recommend your products to not only my vaping buddies but also for those who require wraps for their other electronic gadgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread