Kamry K1000 - My purple precious.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
UK
As you can see I have been vaping on and off for some time. Got my first ecig November 5th 2008. Have never quite kicked the cigs entirely, but tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since my last cig. Whoopee!

So I decided I wanted an epipe, for a couple of reasons really. First of all, when quitting cigs I have found myself constantly puffing on my ecig, and I think in general people expect a pipe to be something savoured over a period of time, so this would seem more 'normal' to the non vapers. (Although being female, you then have the conventional view of it being unusual in that respect.) I also camp in my old vw quite often, and I think the epipe will be great for sitting outside on balmy evenings (yeah right, this is England! Can always live in hope though...) with a glass or two.

I love the modern look of the kamry k1000, although I appreciate it's not as classy as the wooden versions, I personally feel it is more suited to a woman. Very slightly concerned at using it at the music festivals I go to though, as I wonder if it might be mistaken for something more nefarious.

There will be a question soon, this is probably the longest post I've ever made here!

My purple precious arrived at the beginning of the week, I wanted blue, but it was out of stock, the purple is lovely too. I ordered a spare clearomizer, one recommended by the supplier, and fairly soon swapped the stock one for the Aspire BDC mini nova. And I love it! The pipe is fabulous, the clearomizer the first one I actually like, have tried evods etc etc and not liked them, always stuck to ego c and tank systems.

So I have a couple of questions.
It came with two 18350 batteries, if I want to get more, should I get a particular type, bearing in mind I'm in the UK, should they be 'protected' and where should I get them?
None of my previous ecigs have been vv or vw, and I'm not interested in that, but it means I don't know what ohm atomisers I should use with the epipe which is not vv or vw. With my current ego types I just use a standard resistance atomiser, but the Aspire come in 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1. Is there any risk or danger to using a particular resistance with the Kamry? Should I just use the middle one?

Thanks for your help.

Looking forward to a camping trip to sunny Scotland next week, and hope to make good use of the Kamry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread