Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
6udy4yry.jpg
Husband loves his pipe!

Sent from Cheryl's world!

Finally got around to taking a pic -
IMAG0720.jpg

I have a NHaler Silencer VV adaptor and a Protank 2.
This set up works great for me. Nice smooth hit and great flavor. I don't bump up the voltage to much (3.8 to 4.0) but it is an even vape off the battery from full to recharge.

I cut down the stem to make it work with the Protank.

How did you cut the stem???

Finally got around to taking a pic -
IMAG0720.jpg

I have a NHaler Silencer VV adaptor and a Protank 2.
This set up works great for me. Nice smooth hit and great flavor. I don't bump up the voltage to much (3.8 to 4.0) but it is an even vape off the battery from full to recharge.

I cut down the stem to make it work with the Protank.

I lined it up with a standard drip tip from the Protank. Made a mark and used a powered cutoff wheel to make the cut. The top part of the stem connection is the same as a standard 510 drip tip.

Rathamar
sent from my Galaxy Note using Taptalk

Very Clever Indeed have you ever had trouble with the protank? I either get little to no vapor or no draw at all and what resistance coils do you use?

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
I use the protank2 with the Airflow base. I use 1.8 ohm coils. No trouble at all with this setup. Good draw & good flavor.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Same for the hubby, pt2 with a kanger air flow base with a 2.2 ohm coil
He loves his, probably going to get another one next month

Fedgunner

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Plymouth MN, USA
When using the Protank II im getting little to no smoke or I cannot hit it at all (as in no air moving through at all) any
ideas what my problem could be?

Could be a couple of things. First is check that the center post is even with the outer casing on the coil.
Next see if you can lift VERY GENTLY the center post on the mod. Sometimes, if the tank is over tightened, the post will compress enough to make a dodgy contact.

If you have any other tanks you can try them. I another tank works, you have narrowed down the problem.

Could be a couple of things. First is check that the center post is even with the outer casing on the coil.
Next see if you can lift VERY GENTLY the center post on the mod. Sometimes, if the tank is over tightened, the post will compress enough to make a dodgy contact.

If you have any other tanks you can try them. I another tank works, you have narrowed down the problem.

Thanks I will defiantly give that a try

Fedgunner

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Plymouth MN, USA
One flaw I have found is that you can get one with a cold solder join.
If it within waranty, return it.
If it isn't, you have nothing to lose by taking a look. I repaired one by gently pulling the center post out and found that the solder join had let go.
I was able to repair it easily. I saw another where the join let go by the bottom spring. That one went back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread