Kanger Dripbox 160 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Many thanks for the info. Nice to hear the opinion of someone who wasn't sent a device for free
I've had a DB160 since they first came out and still works great, it's banged up looking thanks to the poor Kanger finish. It's a stay at home mod, just too heavy and bulky to carry around. I vouch for the VT Inbox as well, great dna regulated squonker for a good price. I'll definitely look at the iJoy Capo, but the Inbox has been a great lil squonker.

business2091

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
KU
I've had a DB160 since they first came out and still works great, it's banged up looking thanks to the poor Kanger finish. It's a stay at home mod, just too heavy and bulky to carry around. I vouch for the VT Inbox as well, great DNA regulated squonker for a good price. I'll definitely look at the iJoy Capo, but the Inbox has been a great lil squonker.
Exactly the same here, only I went with YFTK SVA. Kinda regret now as it leaks! Wish I went with inbox. But the lighter weight of delrin is a plus.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I've had a DB160 since they first came out and still works great, it's banged up looking thanks to the poor Kanger finish. It's a stay at home mod, just too heavy and bulky to carry around. I vouch for the VT Inbox as well, great DNA regulated squonker for a good price. I'll definitely look at the iJoy Capo, but the Inbox has been a great lil squonker.

The way people vouch for the Inbox has convinced me that I need to add that one to my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread