The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger Factory Coop order Feeler

Discussion in 'PIF Co-ops' started by ChaosAffect, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    oo.. great pricing. Sounds like wholesale. Is this coop closed? OP did you change your mind?

2. ChaosAffect

ChaosAffect Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Sorry, I was trying to get the other threads closed, and accidentally posted in this one too. I've got some updated shipping cost info, will put it on the original Post. Are there any PIF mods reading? Can I start an approved coop thread and get this moving?

Well, it won't let me edit my initial post. Guess it's been too long. Here's some shipping info:

All by EMS

1kg is $28.70
    1.5kg is $35.50
    2kg is 42.30
    5kg is 83.20

So not that much is saved once you get past 2kg. When we get an approved thread going for this I'll start taking orders, I guess.

3. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    The amounts to order are a little bit big for me. Maybe another time.

4. leannebug

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    oh? is there a min?

5. gramakittycat

gramakittycat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What is the status of this coop? Has it been aproved?

6. TJVapes

TJVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    USA
    Did you find out how much the kits weight? I don't see weights listed on the site.

7. DLite

DLite Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    CA
    with ems shipping from any company in china your gonna pay around 70-80 dollars shipping on a min of 10 kits

8. DLite

DLite Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    CA
    That and what is the MOQ they are requesting so everyone knows how much is needed to be purchased because at times companys wont sell you anything unless you meet a limit on items.

9. leannebug

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    hmm..

Lodzin, did you read how to run the coops? I think you need to go to the mods and submit them all the details.. then they will either approve or deny, based on specifics.
    Do you know the answers to the questions asked up there? ^^ The prices are great, but if we have to order 100 kits to get them, it won't work for these coops. There is a maximum usually.
    either way.. let us know, ok? Thanks :)

10. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    I read the rules for coops, and right now I'm just doing a feeler to see if there's enough interest. I think I've still a week or so until I'm eligible to lead a coop. though I've already done one from Unicig with people from the Live Chat.

I don't have the exact weights for things, but I can get them. If you'd like to get them yourself then go to ******************************* and click the Contact Person link on the left side, for Ms. Tity Lee. She'll be able to give you weights, colors and everything.

I talked to Kanger, and they said they'd accept an order for sample quantities, meaning no MOQ.

11. leannebug

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    Awesome possum!!

i just wasnt sure.. sounds like everything is taken care of!

12. Cassie

Cassie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd love to get ahold of some of those clear cartos for kr8's let me know if you get approved and if so what all you guys are getting and the $$ for them? I could use a kit or 2 extra

13. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Well, I put in to the mods for clearance to start this bad boy up. If I get approval I'll have a new thread going, and will come back here and link to it. Remember, we've got to keep it under $500, so be ready to jump quick if you want kits and such.

14. leannebug

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    Jump quick is right!! These coops get approved and filled faster than my cats out of the door!

15. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Well, I PM's all 3 PIF Coop mods for approval of this coop. Just waiting to hear back so I can start organizing it.

16. librarising

librarising Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    I just wanted to let you know that I sent a message to their rep asking about the threading and pricing on their vgo 1300mah and additional batteries. Have not yet had a reply, which I probably won't get until this evening due to the time difference.

17. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    librarising: You're better off going on live chat to get answers like that, but it's usually at about 10pm ET.

I'm thinking that people that order kits should carry a greater % of the shipping cost than people that order smaller items. Does anyone disagree?

18. librarising

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    That's why the shipping weight is important considering the high expense of it all.
    If the larger kits are anything like the jsb vgos. I'm figuring each kit weighs about 10-11 ounces. or 1/2 kilo to be safe.

19. librarising

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    Actually, if you go to the link and read down under product descriptions, sometimes the weight is listed. In the one instance, it describes vgo kits available in 650mah and 1300mah and there is only one weight. .35 kilos, so my guess is that my guestimate for the larger battery is close at 1/ 2kilo.

20. ChaosAffect

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Yeah. I think I'm going to assign % of shipping by weight. If the mods ever get back to me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.