Kanger Factory Coop order Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
Sorry, I was trying to get the other threads closed, and accidentally posted in this one too. I've got some updated shipping cost info, will put it on the original Post. Are there any PIF mods reading? Can I start an approved coop thread and get this moving?

Well, it won't let me edit my initial post. Guess it's been too long. Here's some shipping info:

All by EMS

1kg is $28.70
1.5kg is $35.50
2kg is 42.30
5kg is 83.20

So not that much is saved once you get past 2kg. When we get an approved thread going for this I'll start taking orders, I guess.

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
hmm..

Lodzin, did you read how to run the coops? I think you need to go to the mods and submit them all the details.. then they will either approve or deny, based on specifics.
Do you know the answers to the questions asked up there? ^^ The prices are great, but if we have to order 100 kits to get them, it won't work for these coops. There is a maximum usually.
either way.. let us know, ok? Thanks :)

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I read the rules for coops, and right now I'm just doing a feeler to see if there's enough interest. I think I've still a week or so until I'm eligible to lead a coop. though I've already done one from Unicig with people from the Live Chat.

I don't have the exact weights for things, but I can get them. If you'd like to get them yourself then go to http://szkanger.en.alibaba.com/ and click the Contact Person link on the left side, for Ms. Tity Lee. She'll be able to give you weights, colors and everything.

I talked to Kanger, and they said they'd accept an order for sample quantities, meaning no MOQ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread