Kanger OCC Issue with limited airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
I have had my Subtank mini since February and have used the rba primarily throughout that time. However, today ran out of cotton to re-wick it and was a hurry so decided to give a 1.2 ohm OCC head a go. I made sure to prime the coil and let it sit for a bit before using and when I went to take a vape, I could barely get any airflow at all.

So I took it apart and looked things over and everything seems to be as it should with one exception that the coil seemed to have more cotton than I remembered in the OCC heads. Otherwise everything seemed fine except to get a vape at all it was like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

So I decided to give another occ 1.2 head a try and while it had slightly better airflow, it was still a VERY tight draw.

Any ideas what would be causing this? Both coils were brand new, and I have never had this happen with these in the past.

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
I should have mentioned this already, I have tried every position of the airflow control ring. I currently have it wide open and experiencing this issue
Yea something is wrong, I haven't tried my 1.5ohm coil, but the. 5 was the same as RBA.
Could be bad coils. That sucks man, sorry I can't be of help

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread