Not open for further replies.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I'd go Pro tank II, but that's just a personal opinion!:oops:
Fully disassembles, easy to clean, removable drip tip, all parts can be replaced, bottom coil... a good unit!
The reg Pro Tank has issues with the stem on the bottom busting, the tank is glued and other than the bottom and coil, is one piece, no removable drip tip, not the easiest to clean.

Ace7111

Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
I have and use both everyday. You are going to pay a good price for a Pro tank but IMO they are worth it. I have heard about the problems with them but I have not had any problems with them being glued ,or in cleaning them. And then there is the Pro tank II which I also have. You will pay a few dollars more for it but IMO it performs the same but you can take it all apart. Both are very easy to fill with E- Juice and both have glass tanks which is a plus. Now the Kanger TS3S. The Kanger is a little harder to fill than a Pro tank. { I fill them with a needle to keep from flooding them.] but they preform very well. They are not made of glass so you need to be aware of the E-Juice you put in them. Another plus is you can get two or three of them for the price of one Pro Tank. Which ever one you choose you will not be disapointed .

Lyonhart

Aug 31, 2013
Bay Area, CA, USA
Another thing to consider is the acidity of your juices. If you're using a juice that's too harsh (i.e. cinnamon flavoring, citric acid, etc.) plastic cartomizers (namely the T3s you're considering) can potentially crack or break down into your juice. So, in this case, at best you're inhaling chemicals from the plastic and at worst your tank cracks and you're wearing your e-juice.

That's not to take away from the quality of the T3s, I think they give a great vape, put that's definitely a problem to consider, and one you won't have to worry about if you go the ProTank II route, which has a pyrex glass tank instead of plastic.

Personally, I'd go with the ProTank II for the combination of this and the aforementioned reasons, and make it your go-to tank. After that you can pick up a T3s on the cheap, but you always have the trusty ProTank to fall back on!

istimewa

Jul 27, 2013
phoenix, az, usa
Lots of good comments already re: pros/cons of both. I have a PT, a PT II, & a T3S & use (& like) all 3 (though the original PT is really just my backup of last resort at this point).

I use acidic flavours (clove, cinnamon, citrus), so the PT II is my main tank. Glass & no glue. Vapes wonderfully & is easy to clean. However, it is a bit heavier,...

so I prefer to use the T3S on my eGos, especially when I'm driving. It just feels better. An eGo twist with a T3S would be my ideal setup (based on how it feels/handles), but, except for driving, I've moved on to a vamo, so the weight difference is negligible. (I have a friend who thinks the weight difference is negligible on the eGos, so YMMV).

Just my 2cents worth of nonsense, don't think you can go wrong either way - or better yet, get'em both :evil: If I'm not mistaken, the coil replacements are interchangeable, so why not :vapor:

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
The pro tank 2 mini is the same diameter as the ego battery
It sits on the battery same as the T3s

I have both and both do great
the T3s is much cheaper and you can get more of them but acidic juices will destroy the tank where it wont the pro tank mini

I enjoy both if you search you can get both for less than $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread