Kanger Subox Mini help

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiej70

Oct 28, 2015
Hi,
I recently purchased a kanger subox mini kit,
im fairly new to vaping, had a cheap pen style one before this.
Im using the 0.5ohm coil and it normally runs at 0.6, which im fine with,
but i cant screw the tank all the way on or it will go down to 0.4, then 0.1 if
i carry on tightening, so it doesnt fire at all.
I have to leave about a 1mm between the tank and box.
Anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

PilotNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Lascassas, Tn
Hi @robbiej70 and Welcome to ECF. Sorry to hear you are having troubles with your Kanger setup. I am going to assume you are using the tank that came with the mod. BTW as you can see I am also a newbie with just 27 days to my credit for dropping those nasty sticks.. :) Now, is the metal screw on the bottom of the tank (Called the 510 adapter) sticking out and look funny? If it does, sounds like it could be a dud from the factory. Is it possible to take it back from where you purchased it and try another tank on your setup? I know my local vape shop will help in any way they can. Bought a bad coil for mine and they just gave me a new one no questions asked. Don't try and force the tank down, if it reads .5 ohm and you can fire the tank, for now, use it and take it back and let the shop look at it for ya. If you bought it online, I would still take it to a local shop and let them look at it. I have purchased 3 Arctic and 1 Atlantis tanks for my Kanger and love all of them. I hope you can find someone to you locally! Anything else I can help with.... just ask!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread