Kanger subtank mini help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
First, turn down the wattage and see if that helps. You may have to re-wick with a bit more cotton to cut down the juice flow. As with all rda's, a little popping and spit back is to be expected but as the coils develop a little gunk on them, it should calm down a little. You could also try a higher VG juice and that may help some, but there will always be a little of the issues you're having right now. Learning to add just the right amount of cotton for a wick was the hardest part of learning to build my own coils. Good luck and remember that your efforts will pay off.

Reactions: sonicbomb

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Got my subtank mini with rda base on and it spits and chucks out juice frm drip tip? Why id that? I get it in my mouth aswell aswell just a bit though. It chucks out juice with a trail of smoke and pops same time, using 50/50 juice its very harsh also?

what do you know about the coil that you put in?

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
All the things that WonderDude32 said. Spitting means that your wicking is pulling in more juice than your coil can easily vaporize. Superheated bubbles of vapor will form, and then burst throwing juice out like hot little missiles.
Use thicker juice (more VG, which being thicker will ...... the capillary action of your wicking), more power, and increase the amount of wicking. You can also hit the fire button before you put it to your lips getting the snap crackle and pop out of the way before the mod reaches your north and south (mouth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread