Kanger Subtank Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
My son has a pretty decent supply of pre-made coils for the Kanger Subtank Mini but needs a replacement tank. Do they still make those? I can't seem to find any from my normal US online suppliers I use. Is their other option to use those coils in a different tank or does anyone know of a US supplier that has some in-stock?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I do not know of a US supplier. However, FastTech has just about anything you need for the Subtank Mini.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Most will be "styled" (AKA Clone), but will mostly work fine.

All of my Vapocalypse stash is from FastTech, with the Subtank Mini being the star!

Reactions: CharTech

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
I do not know of a US supplier. However, FastTech has just about anything you need for the Subtank Mini.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Most will be "styled" (AKA Clone), but will mostly work fine.

All of my Vapocalypse stash is from FastTech, with the Subtank Mini being the star!

Thanks for the help. I'm pretty well stocked and have extra for him, that he doesn't know about but I am encouraging him to get what he can afford now. He's going to school and living on his own so I know money is an issue.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks for the help. I'm pretty well stocked and have extra for him, that he doesn't know about but I am encouraging him to get what he can afford now. He's going to school and living on his own so I know money is an issue.

Being able to run a STM in RBA mode is a Great Way to break the dependence on Pre-Made Coils.

Tons of Video out there on How to Do It also.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Being able to run a STM in RBA mode is a Great Way to break the dependence on Pre-Made Coils.

Tons of Video out there on How to Do It also.

I have been building my own from the time it was possible to do so. I built his coils until he moved out and he's just not interested in building. He'll probably seek my advice if/when it becomes a necessity.

Reactions: zoiDman

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have been building my own from the time it was possible to do so. I built his coils until he moved out and he's just not interested in building. He'll probably seek my advice if/when it becomes a necessity.
For spare glass the cleito bubble glass fits the stm.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Unless things have changed drastically in the past couple of months, you should be able to find plenty of spare glass for the STMs on FT, but you might check Kanger Wholesale too.

Reactions: CharTech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread