Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Cartomizers have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
That is what I do also.....let the juice drip down the side of the tank slowly so as not to get it into the center hole, and I do not put the tip down into the tank. That is very easy. And I also wipe everything with a paper towel so there is no juice where it does not belong. So far, working like a charm.

Horton, great minds think alike. :)

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Filling the T3s staight from the bottle is definitely the way to go as long as your careful not to squirt liquid down the air tube. I learned this the hard way when I was filling it "quickly" before work yesterday. I didn't realize what I was doing until I saw liquid dripping off my hand onto the floor.:shock:

I love this thing. I've been using mine for almost two weeks, and just cleaned it a little for the first time this morning. Last night I noticed the flavor was kind of harsh (I don't know how else to describe it), and it didn't seem to be putting out as much vapor. This morning I rinsed the coil assembly and wicks with warm water and dry burned it a few times. I also dumped out the left over liquid and started over. Now it's working great again.:vapor:

I think I'm going to be buying from SVC more often. I emailed Stormy a while back and asked if she was going to be selling the T3. She said she hadn't heard of them yet. After she checked out a link I sent her, she said she would order some. Sure enough, a few weeks later she had them on her website. I think she was the first one to get them, and the last one to sell out.:thumbs:

J.R.

EDIT : OK I was wrong. "Vapors Choice" still has some.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Actually, the T3s are made to fill from the bottle and not a syringe. There are picture instructions available that show and instruct filling from a bottle. One of the things that attracted me to these.

I have had mine since last Wednesday and they are much better than the CE3s IMO if for no other reason than that they hold more juice and do not require a syringe to fill. These seem to be made for using at 4.2V and below for best results.

Big thanks to Stormys for extremely fast shipping of my order. I will be back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread