Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Cartomizers have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
Just got mine in and I must say these are absolutely fantastic!!! Now to see how they hold up! :). I use 50/50 juice and works absolutely fine...better flavor to me than the T2's as well. Huge vapor production. I just ordered a couple more in case they go fast. To me, the is a big win! :). Thanks Stormy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I have been using mine for a week now and I have to say I like them also. Like you said, let's see how they hold up. I'm very careful to hold the silver bands when removing the mouthpiece or putting it onto the battery with the T2's. I know it wouldn't take long to break the seal between the metal and the plastic!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Wow....the reviews on these are great!!! So, the devil made me order.
devil-smiley-040.gif
And hubs likes predictability in a woman....so I predictably order SOMETHING every month on our credit card, just to keep him happy. :D

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
If you do happen to break the seal between the silver band and plastic, a little CA glue will solve the problem quite nicely. You first have to make sure that all juice has been removed.... ALL THE JUICE.... and any other contaminants (sorry for yelling...lol). I generally use the thick CA because it takes a little longer to set. Apply a thin coat with a flat toothpick. Make sure you have a complete ring of CA all the way around the circumference of the tube. Then slip the silver band on with a little twist to make sure the glue spreads well and set it aside upright to dry. I let it dry for a good 3 - 4 hours. I've fixed several T2's this way and see no reason the same method can't be applied to the T3's. Just be careful not to use too much glue -- you want to try and avoid getting glue inside the area where the juice will come in contact with it. I'm pretty sure CA won't leech into the juice, but best to be on the safe side.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Give the T3 a little time, Tibby..... I also found the flavor to be somewhat muted right off the bat, but after using it for close to a week, the flavor kept getting better and better. Can't explain why, but for lack of a better explanation, let's call it a "break in period".
They are definitely worth the price and hold a nice amount of juice. I really like the cooler vape they provide. And lots of vapor. For me, they are a winner and I think you will come to enjoy yours the more you use it.
I just love trying all the new devices coming on the market and am very glad that Stormy is staying on top of things and getting the new stuff to us quickly. I'm sure it is hard to estimate how many to order the first time and it's too bad they sold out so quickly, but I'm sure she will make adjustments to the order size and make sure she has them consistently.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Life is acceptable at the moment. Looking for some easy cartos to fill. I do hope the T3 is what I settle on. I like c3s but want something with larger mL capacity. :)

These Kanger T3s are supposed to be syringe fill...but I have very small hands and syringe filling is difficult for me.....so I just unscrew the bottom piece of these and drip slowly down the side of the tank....and that is working well for me. I know that is not the way they were designed to be filled so I expect any day for them to crack open or do something wacky since I am not following the rules. :D I do like them....only been using for a few days and the flavor is more muted than on a carto, but I am willing to give them more time to "break in" as someone else suggested.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Gramva....... I fill my wife's T3 from the bottle. She has the small hand "thing" and handling a syringe one handed is difficult, so I tried filling from the bottle for her and it works fine. The bottle (60 ml) has a short tip and I just turn the T3 at an angle and squeeze the bottle until I get to the level I want in the T3. To be safe, I then take a Q-tip and wipe off the threads so no juice might squeeze out when I put the base on again. It is not a problem at all and don't feel you will be doing any damage to the device as long as you don't put pressure on the center post. I would not jam the tip of the bottle between the side of the tank and the center post.... that most likely would cause either a crack in the tank or a leak. You might also try using a large plastic pipette to fill.... just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread