Kanger T3 Clearomizer (bottom feeding)" question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Pretty new here and I have been using Kanger T3 Clearomizers and I really like them, but every once in awhile I get one that makes a slurping/gurgling noise when I am vaping and I get little drops of e-juice in my mouth when I take a hit. Am I doing something wrong (like filling it wrong with e-juice) or is the device just not working properly, ...when they work they work great but this really has me puzzled.

Any alternative tank/clearomizer recommendations would be appreciated too

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The slurping/gurgling sound means it is flooded. Remove the T3 from the battery, turn it upside down like you fill it remove base, dry center tube on both pieces with napkin/paper towel/TP, re assemble.
Make sure all 3 seals are in place.

Sometimes drawing on them too hard can cause flooding other times replacing the base/coil/wick assembly fixes it.
Using thin juices will cause it also.

If you try to clear flooding on a BCC by blowing through it the flooding will get worse.
While blowing you'll be pressurizing the tank causing more liquid to be forced through the wicks into the air tube.

Last edited:

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Hello,
Pretty new here and I have been using Kanger T3 Clearomizers and I really like them, but every once in awhile I get one that makes a slurping/gurgling noise when I am vaping and I get little drops of e-juice in my mouth when I take a hit. Am I doing something wrong (like filling it wrong with e-juice) or is the device just not working properly, ...when they work they work great but this really has me puzzled.

Any alternative tank/clearomizer recommendations would be appreciated too
The EVOD BCC appears to be the new and improved version of the T3. The issues you describe seem to have been fixed in the EVOD BCC, which is getting great reviews. I've been using 3 of them for a month now, and love them!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread