The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger T3 vs. MT3

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Rusty Shakelford, May 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rusty Shakelford

Rusty Shakelford Senior Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone compared the two? Or have one?
    I would think the MT3 would be more durable, but does it leak due to the added weight?
    experiences with either?

2. toolguy420

toolguy420 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Central Maine
    Have 'em both; no problems with either, and I really like them. Only "leaking" I get is when I fill to quickly and get juice down the center tube, but that's all my fault.

3. Rusty Shakelford

Rusty Shakelford Senior Member ECF Veteran

thanks for your input ill get one of each then.

4. CadAlack

CadAlack Full Member Verified Member

May 1, 2013
    United States
    they are both great, and as far as vapor production, they perform the exact same.
    Depending on what you use them for, they both have drawbacks.
    The MT3 is a bit better for more acidic juices like cinnamon and citrus flavors.
    If you fill the T3 up with a strong cinnamon juice, it will eat through it within a week, it takes a couple weeks with the MT3 but still happens.
    I find the T3 is much easier to fill because you can see what you're doing better.

5. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Dressed.
    MT3 is a T3 dressed and ready for the evening out.:laugh:
    T3 and MT3 are the exact same Clearomizer but the T3 adds a dress metal cover - nothing else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.