Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
I was browsing around Kanger's website and came across this:

20130907174458735873.jpg

Top filling, bottom feeding, seems like the best of both worlds! If the leaking issue has been fixed, then this one seems to be the ideal bottom BCC! I wonder if it's a glass tank like the PT series?

glycerol

ECF Veteran
Isn't it better for Kangertech to spend some more time researching rather than releasing a new 'revolutionary' tank every week? It's all the same, even attys are the interchangeable between the Evod, PT1, PT2, Mini PT1, Mini PT2 and now - the Unitank (which is a good thing), but it's like the latest iPhone that does pretty much the same job as the first one. Well, if I was in charge of Kanger, I'd rather offer some new universal attys using different wicking materials such as cotton or ss than just changing the design of my tanks every few days.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I have found absolutely no reference at all from Kanger stating the UniTank is glass. If you look at that picture, it looks like plastic. Otherwise, you wouldn't see those threads for the base.

Unless that's just a mockup that hasn't been finalized, there's no way it's a glass clearo.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Kanger Unitank clearomizer is most Innovated ego series version. the glass surrounding provide best safety and healthier environment for e-liquid, the heating coil are placed at button which is are much better to heating the e-liquid, you dont need to always reverse the cartomizer all the time, and the heating coil still able to replace.

Kanger Unitank clearomizer – KangerTech

J.R.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Innokin/Kanger?

Same company, one is a division of the other?

Newly returned to the world of vaping and I see references, such as Vaporjoes Blog, that suggest Innokin makes Kanger?

Simple curiosity here this morning (-:

Yeah,,,I saw that on ........’s too. I’ve given up on trying to figure out the Chinese companies. For all I know, all the factories could be owned by the Chinese government.

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread