Kanger V4-1 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Thank you much. Must be the universe having a strange sense of humor.

Duh was wondering why my Thank you post didn't show up. Helps if I actually was on the right window and hit the Post Reply button....

xmas.jpg Unleash the mayhem of the season! Hmmmm, dinosaur mod?

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Hats off to Free_Roller & Analog Alternatives for running the contest.

Hats off to everyone that entered. And hats off to the whole ECF community at large. Everyone is supportive of everyong else in the community.

With keeping with the feeling of community I have found here the eGo I am currently using (less than 2 months old) is going to be passed to a friend of mine who was laid up in the hospital over the summer. We both tried and failed to quit smoking at the time. She's been interested in vaping as a way to try to quit smoking and telling her about some of the flavor options in juice was the icing on the cake.... So the blessing of a win here in turn gets turned into a blessing of a PIF that will hopefully have a dear friend quit smoking.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hats off to Free_Roller & Analog Alternatives for running the contest.

Hats off to everyone that entered. And hats off to the whole ECF community at large. Everyone is supportive of everyong else in the community.

With keeping with the feeling of community I have found here the eGo I am currently using (less than 2 months old) is going to be passed to a friend of mine who was laid up in the hospital over the summer. We both tried and failed to quit smoking at the time. She's been interested in vaping as a way to try to quit smoking and telling her about some of the flavor options in juice was the icing on the cake.... So the blessing of a win here in turn gets turned into a blessing of a PIF that will hopefully have a dear friend quit smoking.

That's great! LIKE!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread