Kangside 30 watt Vamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Is there anyone who has lived with a Kangside 30 watt Vamo for a bit that would like to give their opinion on it? There are only a couple posts on ECF about it that have died out, and there are only 2 YouTube videos on the device in English. I'm not sure if that means it's a dud, or a sleeper that is just not sold by a lot of US vendors. :?:

anotherthing

Apr 24, 2014
United States
I have one. It does NOT like anything less than 1ohm. It barely fires subohm. 1ohm or greater, it works just fine. The weird thing is, it reads like it should be firing just fine but barely anything is produced. It's almost like I have juice in the connection, but I throw a 1ohm or greater atomizer on it and it works fine. Because of this, I rarely ever use it.

Complete dud. It fires inconsistent, and each one acts differently. The 510 connector is so bad, I split the insulator holding the positive pin, shorting it refilling my kayfun. That was the only consistent part. The tubes can separate. Now I have perfected the divice installing real dna boards and its a long mod but works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread