The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanthal Wire and Mesh ?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Firechief2, Dec 21, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Firechief2

Firechief2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    Edmonton
    Does anyone know where I can purchase Kanthal wire and Mesh in Canada - (ECF supplier preferred).
    Thanks in advance :)

2. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Jugheads, JRCustomTurnings, canvape. Eeastside vapes has kanthal, vaporgeek has kanthal and precaboned 400 mesh. I'm sure there's more, but most cdn hw vendors carry something to do with RBAs nowadays.

3. Duckonquack

Duckonquack Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Canada
    kwalka was giving away kanthal in various gauges over in the modding forum, he sent me 200' for 3.50$

Not sure how much he has left though

Also there are 2 co-ops for #500 mesh going on right now, one is full and almost fully shipped and the other ends on the 31st (it's about 2.50$ for an A4 sized sheet)

neither are Canadian, but both are 100x cheaper and larger sized than anything you'd get from a vendor here

with 100' of 28g, 100' of 30g and ~13 sheets of #500 mesh I don't see myself running out anytime soon either (all for about 50$ total, probably on the high side)

4. Firechief2

Nov 24, 2009
    Edmonton
    Thanks - I ended up ordering it from Jugheads, along with a bunch of other stuff I didn't need :). Don't know how I missed this supplier before - hope they are as good as people say they are.

5. Duckonquack

Oct 4, 2012
    Canada
    They're better ;)

6. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Unfortunately holiday shipping is causing delays in his normally awesome delivery times, either that or my prize juice got lost in the ether.

7. Firechief2

Nov 24, 2009
    Edmonton
    LOL - I'm sure that the holidays will play havoc with most shipping - patience is a virtue :)

8. Duckonquack

Oct 4, 2012
    Canada
    I found this seller on Ebay that sells a bunch load of kanthal/nichrome for under $10 for 100ft

I haven't used them though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.