Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thank you, Love! As you know, she was my world! :wub:
Would love to see you (and anyone else who can make it) on Saturday if it is at all possible. If not, I completely understand! I just love you guys and gals...
{{{{{{{{{{ Hugs To All }}}}}}}}}}
We'll all be with you in spirit! :wub:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Okay, let me preface the following post by stating that I've had more than a few drinks. At my last measurement, I've had over 3/4 of a fifth of Bourbon. Fortunately, Dad played the "Designated Driver" role, so I am safely ensconced in my home at the time of this posting. And let me say, I love you all and I hope that I don't make a total @__ of myself before this is done.

No way!!!! You are adorably cute, handsome and charming!!!! : Wub:You 2 are a perfect fit!

I'm gonna start out with a HUGE "Thank You!!!", but then I'll move on to... well, I don't know what aspect of me is adorable or handsome, but I do work on at least being charming... that's how I manage to draw you ladies in, and that's how I managed to catch my Bride. By the time she realized that she'd hooked a troll, I'd already grabbed hold of her heart. ;):lol: By that point, there was no way she could back out. :p

Just beautiful! You guys made such a lovely couple...looks like a perfect match to me! : Wub:...That right there is what you need to remember...that beautiful smile of hers.

Thank you! We really did. I still feel like I definitely got the better end of the deal. She was truly my "Better Half", and her smile made the sun rise in my world. I just hope that I had half the impact on her life that she had on mine. :wub:

You better take care of yourself...don't make us come and have to hit you over the head to get you to do that. ;)

I will, Hun. I'm going to try to make an appointment next week to get my blood pressure checked. I know that it is way higher than it should be. Other than that, I promise that I won't let alcohol run my life. Tricia never wanted that for me, and I won't allow that to be the case. Right now, I just need a few moments... and I've allowed those moments to go beyond the scope that I intended. Hopefully they are still under a bit of control...

As much as I would love to be there to honor her & support you, I am simply not well enough atm to make it. I do pretty well for local things, but that would be a real trip for me. Weird, I made equivalent commutes every day for 25 years. I guess it wore me out. I will be with you in spirit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

That is perfectly okay, Darlin'. I just hope that I haven't made you feel bad by singling you out. I would NEVER want to make you feel bad about anything and I completely understand you not being able to make it. It is a LONG journey for you to make it all the way up here. Your loving support is helping me through this more than you'll ever know... and there is a good chance that I will try to make it down to your side of town for a little meet-up anyway... if you're up to it. Love ya, Hun!!!! :wub:

That is a gorgeous set up! Red is my favorite color, too!

Thank you!! I'm quite happy with it, even if I wasn't a huge fan of red. This set up just seems to work! :p

I'm glad to hear our Birdy is in touch. I'm really shy of contacting someone who has chosen to drop out. I always feel like I'm being intrusive. I still have her in my prayers, tho.

I'll be sure to pass that on the next time I talk to her. I'm sure that the support of us here means more to her than she may realize. I really have to push through a few personal issues to call others, as well. Mostly that I just don't want to bother someone if I think they may be busy...

Kaezziel

The Hubby and I actually talked about trying to come Saturday but in all honesty with the AC out in the car doing the 5 hour drive each way would be dangerous given the heat. I am so very sorry we can't be there to support you.

Oh my goodness... with the temps in LA and TX what they've been lately... I absolutely understand!!! I saw my dashboard reading 108°F the other day while driving down the freeway! It is August in the South, which means that it is hotter than most can imagine right now... I couldn't imagine being trapped in the car without AC in this weather. But you can't say that you aren't supporting me... the simple fact that you even considered driving out here is proof enough that you care... and that means the world to me!! Love you, Darlin'!!!
: Wub :: wub :: wub:

I don't have a Lavabox,so i don't even remember why i knew that haha,but yeah i just checked,and the upgrade is a 1300 mah battery and a bigger battery cover for $34.95.Here is the link to it.
LAVABOX DNA 200 1300mAh Battery Extender Pack - VOLCANO e-Cigs

Nice!!! The only thing I don't like is that it makes the box bigger. :(

Beautiful pictures Kaez. And sounds Ike you will be a survivor. : Wub:: Wub:: Wub:

Thank you, Love!! And yes, I will definitely survive this... I'll survive it because she wanted me to, I'll survive it because y'all help me to do so, and I'll survive it because my job here in this world is not complete. Love you, Hun!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Love you!! : Wub:

Love you too, SweetPea!!! :wub::wub::wub:

We'll all be with you in spirit! : Wub:

Of that, I have no doubt, Love... just as my spirit is always there with you!! :wub:

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Okay... honestly don't know how I made it through all of that, but I'm gonna shut out the lights and pass out for a while now. Really hope I didn't make too much of an @__ of myself... bottle is empty now and it's getting much harder to type. Very little of what I'm thinking is actually making sense to me, so I can't imagine what this is all gonna look like in the morning... guess I'll find out when I wake up. I LOVE Y'ALL!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Just checking posts. I'm actually out with my parents and sisters right now. Always thinking about y'all, though. Love y'all!!! :wub:
So glad you have your family around you right now to support you.

And everything you said during last night is perfectly fine. As I said earlier IMO, at a time like this, we do what we have to, to survive. Your friends understand and love you. :wub:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Okay... honestly don't know how I made it through all of that, but I'm gonna shut out the lights and pass out for a while now. Really hope I didn't make too much of an @__ of myself... bottle is empty now and it's getting much harder to type. Very little of what I'm thinking is actually making sense to me, so I can't imagine what this is all gonna look like in the morning... guess I'll find out when I wake up. I LOVE Y'ALL!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
You did just fine darlin'...it's perfectly understandable and you do what you need to do to get through it...we all love you here and know you need to blow off a little steam...and like Lynn said, we won't let you wallow around in it forever. Love you darlin'! :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@Kaezziel - I'm not as think as you drunk I am. I hate it when I get my mix all talked up and fool kinda feelish.

Sweetheart - that was perfectly coherent, and I just hope you're not pukin' yer gutz out right at the moment. Lawd-amighty - I certainly would be :lol:

My Sweet, Sweet Brother - thank you for being RESPONSIBLE (and I'd like to thank your Dad too.....)

We LURVE you - to the Moon and back :wub:

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
@Kaezziel - I'm not as think as you drunk I am. I hate it when I get my mix all talked up and fool kinda feelish.

Sweetheart - that was perfectly coherent, and I just hope you're not pukin' yer gutz out right at the moment. Lawd-amighty - I certainly would be :lol:

My Sweet, Sweet Brother - thank you for being RESPONSIBLE (and I'd like to thank your Dad too.....)

Tell me about it. Same here, I would have been hugging porcelain.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well, everyone already said what I was going to, so instead I'll leave you with this thought, which was posted on one of my friend's Facebook pages.

"I rode to the liquor store yesterday on my bicycle...
    I bought a bottle of Rum and put it in the bicycle basket.
    As I was about to leave I thought for a moment, if I fell off the bicycle the bottle would fall out of the basket and break.
    To avoid that, I drank all of the rum before I left the store.
    It turned out to be a very good decision, because I fell off the bike seven times on my way home"

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    Sometimes I even surprise myself... apparently I managed to post before bed last night and most of it seems to make sense. What was most shocking was that I didn't even notice any real typos! :shock::lol:

So glad you have your family around you right now to support you.

And everything you said during last night is perfectly fine. As I said earlier IMO, at a time like this, we do what we have to, to survive. Your friends understand and love you. :wub:

Thank you, Love! It was so nice to spend the evening with my family. My parents, sisters, brother-in-law, and a handful of nieces and nephews. And of course it helps to have friends here who understand, care, and love me. :wub:

@Kaezziel Its perfectly ok for you to empty a bottle at this time. YOU have earned it! You've been through a lot in the last few months. And you know that we're not going to let you unpack and live there. :lol::lol:

Hahaha... well, I certainly had more than a little bit. And this morning is a testament to why I love bourbon... no hangover! If that'd been tequila then I'm sure the night would have gone a completely different direction and I'd be absolutely regretting it this morning... :lol::lol:

You did just fine darlin'...it's perfectly understandable and you do what you need to do to get through it...we all love you here and know you need to blow off a little steam...and like Lynn said, we won't let you wallow around in it forever. Love you darlin'! :wub:

I'm not gonna wallow in it forever, that's for sure. As much as I'd love to get to see and hug each and every one of you, I'd rather our first meeting not have to be an intervention. :p Love you too, Darlin'! :wub:

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    You are making perfect sense, Hun. BTW, you've been under a tremendous amount of stress for at least a couple of years now. You may find your bp coming down by itself. But still get it checked out.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA

Hahaha! Yeah, it was surprisingly coherent... but lucky for me, bourbon is usually very kind to me. I get all huggy and stay pretty laid back. And nope... no puking at all. Though I did sleep with my head inclined just in case... :lol:

Yeah, I'll have to thank Dad this morning... I think that's probably the first time that my parents have ever seen me truly drunk.

And of course I LURVE y'all just as much!! :wub:

Tell me about it. Same here, I would have been hugging porcelain.

You light-weight, fish-slapped, sorry excuse for a SQUID!! :lol:
    Just kidding, Brother... you know I love ya! But seriously... we're gonna have to work on your tolerance... :rolleyes:

Well, everyone already said what I was going to, so instead I'll leave you with this thought, which was posted on one of my friend's Facebook pages.

"I rode to the liquor store yesterday on my bicycle...
    I bought a bottle of Rum and put it in the bicycle basket.
    As I was about to leave I thought for a moment, if I fell off the bicycle the bottle would fall out of the basket and break.
    To avoid that, I drank all of the rum before I left the store.
    It turned out to be a very good decision, because I fell off the bike seven times on my way home"

Hahahahaha!!! Perfectly logical thinking right there!! :p

You are making perfect sense, Hun. BTW, you've been under a tremendous amount of stress for at least a couple of years now. You may find your bp coming down by itself. But still get it checked out.

You may be absolutely right... but I know that high blood pressure runs in my family, so there's a good chance that even if it comes down that I'll still be high enough to require medication. And I know that it is now time to take care of me... :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    When it rains it pours, right? I go out this morning to take Nala out and this is what greets me? Anyone know a very, very cheap tree cutter? I have the rest of one that needs to be cut down. And I have a dog to relocate. Maggie was tethered to the downed limb. :lol::lol::lol:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Hahaha! Yeah, it was surprisingly coherent... but lucky for me, bourbon is usually very kind to me. I get all huggy and stay pretty laid back. And nope... no puking at all. Though I did sleep with my head inclined just in case... [emoji38]

Yeah, I'll have to thank Dad this morning... I think that's probably the first time that my parents have ever seen me truly drunk.

And of course I LURVE y'all just as much!! :wub:

You light-weight, fish-slapped, sorry excuse for a SQUID!! [emoji38]
    Just kidding, Brother... you know I love ya! But seriously... we're gonna have to work on your tolerance... :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha!!! Perfectly logical thinking right there!! [emoji14]

You may be absolutely right... but I know that high blood pressure runs in my family, so there's a good chance that even if it comes down that I'll still be high enough to require medication. And I know that it is now time to take care of me... :)
    I'm a happy drunk, also a pretty easy drunk. I make it a mission to see that everyone is as happy as I am. Once I lose my lips it's all over with, I'm just drunk. My sister's ex-husband was in a locally popular house band, & used to send me shots so I could entertain the band during their break. Apparently I'm also a funny drunk.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    I could do that for you, but I don't think I have a long enough bar on my chain saw to reach NC ;)
    Thanks anyway! :) I'm going to see if my next door neighbor can get it down. Or see if his son will do it for not too much money. It's going to be tricky to get down. If it falls one way it hits the house, other way it takes out my internet line and the third way takes out the carport. I'm hoping he can drop it between the house and carport. :unsure:

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread