Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
oh, and as of Wed, my son is officially a second year nursing student. He'll take some classes this summer to keep his GI Bill stipend, and they'll count toward his BSN, but now just one more year and he'll be an RN! Very proud of him!!
He's really doing well! Good for him!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Happy Katurday erryone!

Lazy day here in the Fort. Weather is bleh. The Youngling is getting good training - can't wait for her to come home next month!!!!!!! Hopefully some of that training can rub off on BDD :D :D :D (yeah, right!)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Greetings from Key West!

The wife and I got here early afternoon, walked around and caught some excellent seafood. Tomorrow will likely be snorkeling, reef dives, and a local guitar player with a really good reputation.
d2d74356e6cca3680a6f7735068a2703.jpg

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Greetings from Key West!

The wife and I got here early afternoon, walked around and caught some excellent seafood. Tomorrow will likely be snorkeling, reef dives, and a local guitar player with a really good reputation.
d2d74356e6cca3680a6f7735068a2703.jpg
Lovely day then! Have a good time!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The school shooting in Santa Fe, Tx this morning happened in the tiny town just next to mine. The city limits abutt each other. As you leave one you enter the other. The shooter has been apprehended. He lives within the Alvin city limits. Prayers & good vibes are appreciated.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Delightful day here in da Fort. A touch of rain, but SO and I were able to get out and run some errands. Popped a fire in the firepit for a while this afternoon. Grilled sliders for supper and now just relaxing for the evening....

PLRS :wub:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
My niece and her SO (Liz, a lovely and talented lady, a beautiful match fur Barbara) lucked out big time, the weather was gorgeous yesterday for their reception. An excellent affair, great people, a beautiful day.

Another shot from the cruise on Friday.
a27b95f822e427e55871e2e1494eafc2.jpg

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
He's really doing well! Good for him!

thanks sweetie!

Happy Katurday erryone!

Lazy day here in the Fort. Weather is bleh. The Youngling is getting good training - can't wait for her to come home next month!!!!!!! Hopefully some of that training can rub off on BDD :D :D :D (yeah, right!)
had to read that a couple times. At first I thought it said you were in Fort Worth and I thought..........how did I not know this????? :facepalm: I see fort and a w, and my mind immediately reads Ft Worth. Ya nebber know..........she just might teach BDD a few things :D

Greetings from Key West!

The wife and I got here early afternoon, walked around and caught some excellent seafood. Tomorrow will likely be snorkeling, reef dives, and a local guitar player with a really good reputation
oh wow...........what wonderful pics! Glad y'all are having such a fabulous time.

The school shooting in Santa Fe, Tx this morning happened in the tiny town just next to mine. The city limits abutt each other. As you leave one you enter the other. The shooter has been apprehended. He lives within the Alvin city limits. Prayers & good vibes are appreciated.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
that was so horrible. Glad you are ok though. Way too close to home

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=2e471d264208bbcbac9f79f07016b8dc&oe=5B977345

Courtesy of SkyviewK9 dot com

Little Jedi snuggling with one of her trainer's personal puppies.... :wub:
ohhhhhhhh me gurrrrrddd that is soooooooooooo precious!!!! I know y'all miss her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread