Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
12670411_494534370731633_3684188910034684580_n.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Lady Dinger!!! I'm doing great now that I've found you all! I was skeeered!!! :)

I happened on this last evening (quite by accident). I too, have become disenchanted with a lot of threads - so much "same ol' same ol'" Not fun reading/participating any more....

We'll see how this world goes, right?

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Phew....I found my family again :D It's scary out there without you all!!! Had to do some adulting or I would have been here sooner. First order of business today was to get a printer hooked up in the new area....otherwise I had to walk to the back area if I printed something....and as we all know, that is exercise, and I'm allergic to exercise!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Woot! Top of the Noonin, Krewe! Going through my old Kennedy toolbox. Was, once upon a time, a Wood Model maker. THAT was a short lived career! 4 year apprenticeship and then pretty much gone. Cad/Cam technology obliterated the need, and the ranks. NEVER thought I would use a lot of that stuff again. I LOVED sculpting wood, was an art. But I'm not an artist, I followed blue prints. So, no interest in doing it for a hobby.

Anyways, LOTS of high quality, heirloom blade sharpening tools that I couldn't part with, but had no foreseeable use for afterwards. This new Straight Razor hobby has changed all that! I'm cleaning up and taking inventory of 55 year old things, many of which first belonged to my Dad, that I haven't used in 30 years. I KNEW there was a reason to hang onto that stuffs!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Question for you coffee peoples....Can anyone recommend a decent grinder at a decent price? I think mine is about to give up the ghost so I need to have a replacement lined up.
Got a Cuisinart burr grinder that has been excellent... Will find link

Sent from Tapavapatalk

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@Kodak, they say burr grinders are better than blade grinders. Prolly depends on how much you're willing to spend.... I'm no aficionado, and I just use an inexpensive blade grinder (although, that's been shelved for quite some time, as I'm a Keurig Pod gal mostly these days....

ETA - can't pull one over on Mssr. Flueg.... :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
@Kodak, they say burr grinders are better than blade grinders. Prolly depends on how much you're willing to spend.... I'm no aficionado, and I just use an inexpensive blade grinder (although, that's been shelved for quite some time, as I'm a Keurig Pod gal mostly these days....

ETA - can't pull one over on Mssr. Flueg.... :)
Lol... Burr grinder tends to give more even, consistent grind and as a result, better flava... The Cuisinart one really wasn't too spendy and has held up well

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread