Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
BTW, Ms. Coolio.... I am going to pass on the Mini Volt. REALLY don't need it (even though it's incredibly adorable....) I'm going to continue with replaceable-battery mods.... (but, my credit card *IS* in my pocket at the moment..... :lol: )

Ha! I went "window shopping" on FT last night just cuz and ended up buying 4 boxes of coils! I didn't neeeeed them, but I know they will get used. I looked at the mods, too, but resisted. I really don't need to spend money on another mod at the moment, either! It sounds like we both kinda made it through. 'Cept that CC burning a hole in your pocket at the moment...) :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Bruno... someone shoot me...
I love Bruno!! I thought the halftime show was awesome, but I LOOOOVE Coldplay so it really would have had to have been a hot mess for me not to like it. :D I thought they all performed very well and tied it all in better than most. I'd watch it twice.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Coldplay was pretty good (IMO).... Does Mars have some sort of dwarfism? I never realized how short he is.... Strictly clinical question....
Yeah he's pretty little. I don't think he is Prince Little, but he's not as tall as some. That voice, though!!!!

Reactions: DingerCPA

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ha! I went "window shopping" on FT last night just cuz and ended up buying 4 boxes of coils! I didn't neeeeed them, but I know they will get used. I looked at the mods, too, but resisted. I really don't need to spend money on another mod at the moment, either! It sounds like we both kinda made it through. 'Cept that CC burning a hole in your pocket at the moment...) :D

Did you use the 20% coupon code? KUNGHEI?

Reactions: cooladdict

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well, THAT was the football game to end all football games, for this season anyway. On the excitement scale, I gotta give it a 2 outta 10. And that's generous.

STOOPID things like drawing a UC penalty for swatting a ball out of an opponents hand well after the whistle, makes me cold to the tears of a GAM. The sheer number of dumb penalties on the part of the Panthers, pretty much required their loss.

The bronc's weren't innocent either, I think Aqib Talib should have been ejected, and denied his ring for the blatant, dangerous, unnecessary and violent face mask wrangling. FORTUNATELY Brown wasn't hurt, but that was just dumb luck for Talib. He coulda snapped that mans neck.

facemask.0.gif

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well, THAT was the football game to end all football games, for this season anyway. On the excitement scale, I gotta give it a 2 outta 10. And that's generous.

STOOPID things like drawing a UC penalty for swatting a ball out of an opponents hand well after the whistle, makes me cold to the tears of a GAM. The sheer number of dumb penalties on the part of the Panthers, pretty much required their loss.

The bronc's weren't innocent either, I think Aqib Talib should have been ejected, and denied his ring for the blatant, dangerous, unnecessary and violent face mask wrangling. FORTUNATELY Brown wasn't hurt, but that was just dumb luck for Talib. He coulda snapped that mans neck.

facemask.0.gif
Yeah that was BAD! There were a number of bad calls during this game, and all of it was caught on camera. That AR, though! Soooo cool. It's getting to be next to impossible to have to guess about a call. We get to see every fine detail!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
¡Buenos días, Shenaniganators!
Hope y'all had a great weekend! I actually went by a vape shop and picked up a bottle of juice (damn that stuff is expensive!). It is MPC by Vape Chemist... a Mango Pound Cake flavor, and I gotta say that I'm purty impressed wid it! This stuff is GOOD! I went through about 15ml of it yesterday on the Target mod with the ceramic cCells... I'm gonna have to step up my DIY game! ;)

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Morning everyone! Got some adulting to do this morning so I probably won't make it back til lunch time. Just a quick question: Anyone have a starter type setup that they'd be willing to part with? I have a friend that wants to give it a go (she's a 3 pad smoker) but I'm out of my starter type sets that I keep on hand and won't be able to get one for about a month or so. I've already started mixing her juices to get her rolling. Her and I have been talking about this for about 6 months now and I'm afraid she'll back out of giving it a whirl if I can't get something to her quick!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Morning everyone! Got some adulting to do this morning so I probably won't make it back til lunch time. Just a quick question: Anyone have a starter type setup that they'd be willing to part with? I have a friend that wants to give it a go (she's a 3 pad smoker) but I'm out of my starter type sets that I keep on hand and won't be able to get one for about a month or so. I've already started mixing her juices to get her rolling. Her and I have been talking about this for about 6 months now and I'm afraid she'll back out of giving it a whirl if I can't get something to her quick!

I'll take a look through my older stuffs, Kodak, but I'm thinking that I PIF'd most of my starter stuffs to my sister-in-law a while back. Just from recollection, I think I'm down to mechs and rda's mostly... Have fun adulting! ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

I will look when I get home this evening. I know I have a bunch of EVOD tanks in a drawer - just not sure about a stick to put them on....

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
¡Buenos días, Shenaniganators!
Hope y'all had a great weekend! I actually went by a vape shop and picked up a bottle of juice (damn that stuff is expensive!). It is MPC by Vape Chemist... a Mango Pound Cake flavor, and I gotta say that I'm purty impressed wid it! This stuff is GOOD! I went through about 15ml of it yesterday on the Target mod with the ceramic cCells... I'm gonna have to step up my DIY game! ;)

Hola, Handsome!

Hope you had a good weekend :) Had an o.k. weekend. Seemed like I did a lot, but felt like I was pretty lazy....

Mmmmmmm, mango pound cake. I'm going to have to break out mixin' stuffs soon.....

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Hola, Handsome!

Hope you had a good weekend :) Had an o.k. weekend. Seemed like I did a lot, but felt like I was pretty lazy....

Mmmmmmm, mango pound cake. I'm going to have to break out mixin' stuffs soon.....

Heya Gorgeous!

Yeah, it wudn't too bad. We had a stray cat that the wifey caught and had vet'ed (shots/neuter/etc.) and we took him to a new family on Saturday, took it easy all day Sunday. She wasn't feeling well and slept most of the day, so I got a bunch of non-adulting video game time. All in all, a fairly decent weekend. I'm not gonna lie or sugar-coat it... I was as lazy as I could possibly be. Let the crock-pot do the cooking and made tacos... lol.

Yep, it's a pretty good juice. Mango comes through nicely and the pound cake is in just the right ratio... not sure what flavors to use to duplicate this one... it's a bit more complex than I was originally thinking. I can taste the mango and pound cake, of course, but there's also some vanilla and cream in there... and a lot of sweet! I need to stop being lazy and get some mixin' done myself...

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'll check tonight, have a TotallyWicked end-of-year clearance 30W stick (not sure the mAh, but it should be halfway decent), though don't know if I have any small tanks floating around.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Hi Kodak,

I have one of the original Evic's bumping around in my backpack, and a gaggle of AW 18650's that are experienced, but not suffering any noticeable change of duration, that would be perfect for a beginner who isn't looking to blow clouds or vape sub-ohm. It's VV/VW too, so would kind of start breaking her in on the basics of ohms law. I'm pretty sure I'm fresh out of tanks usable for that kind of thing, but will take a look at those also. Let me know if you likey, and I will post as in U.S. Post. I can throw in some 510 drip atty's and a drip tip or two as well. Chargers for 18650's, unfortunately, I believe I have pif'd to extinction.

evic-replacement-samsung-battery-18650-2600mah-new.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread