Status
Not open for further replies.

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
Well... Remember one thing about the kayfun. It wasn't designed to be a cloud machine, but can be built to produce quite a bit of vapor. One of mine has two micro coils and runs at .9 ohms and I'm very happy with it. Granted, it doesn't produce as much vapor as my drippers, but the flavor is off the hook with cotton!

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk.

neno

Nov 15, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Well... Remember one thing about the kayfun. It wasn't designed to be a cloud machine, but can be built to produce quite a bit of vapor. One of mine has two micro coils and runs at .9 ohms and I'm very happy with it. Granted, it doesn't produce as much vapor as my drippers, but the flavor is off the hook with cotton!

ive come to accept that lol. how is it with the 2 micro coils? ive only had it for about a week and have issues getting just one micro coil to button down lol

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
ive come to accept that lol. how is it with the 2 micro coils? ive only had it for about a week and have issues getting just one micro coil to button down lol

It's definitely a bit better with two, but IMO, not really worth the effort. I won't build that way again, just to much a pain in the ... to get them installed and working right and I just don't have that much patients. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread