Kayfun Prime Air flow issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusriady

Mar 27, 2020
The feeling i get is when vaping on the three tightest holes is that some air is not traveling only from the selected slot, but also from another place on the tank. Like It’s not sealed.
i've tried to close the hole with tape, but the cloud came out between air flow control (A4) and Evaporation chamber (C16)
I've changed the rubber ring too but the problem still same.
any suggestion please
IMG_20200327_173137.jpg

rnrkhq

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I don't know how helpful I can be, but as no one else has chimed in yet I'll give it a go. First, are you sure that the vapour is coming from there and not the air hole? I thought mine was leaking once when it was really just backed up vapour coming out the air hole.

If that is what's happening and you're still getting too much air, it's possible that the air flow markings on part A3 aren't lined up properly. To check, you can take it apart and verify the position, or you can just check to see if you get the proper air flow at a different setting.

If the vapour isn't coming out the air hole, which o-ring did you change? It might be worth changing both visible o-rings on the body as well as disassembling the it and changing the ones inside (pretty much all the o-rings in section B). Make sure to lube the new rings with VG or PG (or even a bit of ejuice) if you do that.

Finally, this thread in the RTA section seems to discuss a similar issue, so you might find something helpful there.

Good luck! I hope you can sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread