Sigelei #24 air flow idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLS12

Jun 10, 2013
New Jersey
I received my sigelei #24 the other day and love it. I like the idea of the adjustable airflow ring at the top but noticed that when it was fully threaded down, the air holes were not in line. If I spun the ring up a bit to line up the holes, it worked but the ring would just spin at a slight touch. So, I took a very thin O ring from a small flashlight that was just about the right size to fit into the air flow cap and when I screw it down, I can line up the air holes to where I want them and it stays put.

I also reversed the button protection ring which now feels better as it doesn't block my thumb with the solid part on top of the button.
I know I could just take it off completely but I kinda like the way it looks with it on.

I'm using mine with a sigelei Kick, an 18500 battery, a 505 Vapor glass tank and a slotted stove pipe carto.

It looks and vapes great!

KLS12

Jun 10, 2013
New Jersey
It works much better with the kick. I am using the kick clone so I have it set at 7watts(ish) Can't be certain with the kick clone as there are no settings painted on the circuit board like the original. I'm just setting it based on where the marks are on the original. note: Look real close on the kick clone's white plastic adjustment screw for the two holes next to one "branch" of the phillips "X" slots to know where you are actually setting it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread