Kayfun Undead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OdysseyScheme

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
about.me
Has anyone ever seen or had experience with this rta? It's from Vipster Vapes.
4f893931689830c03e54c0d8b63a8898.jpg

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
No experience of it, but it looks like a load of parts you can get from fasttech, all put together and packaged nicely.
The short chimney looks odd to me, the flat part (where the diameter changes) is something I have not seen before, it is usually sloped (like the larger chimney).

(Kayfun Lite Black plus nano kit + translucent green PMMA tank sections)

Reactions: VaPreis

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
No experience of it, but it looks like a load of parts you can get from Fasttech, all put together and packaged nicely.
The short chimney looks odd to me, the flat part (where the diameter changes) is something I have not seen before, it is usually sloped (like the larger chimney).

(Kayfun Lite Black plus nano kit + translucent green PMMA tank sections)
These have been worked over a bit.3 air holes,and they 5/64 so they are a bit bigger air holes than a standard kayfun,and the pin has been enlarged to 5/64 as well.Not a bad price at $39.99,when they first came out they were around $80 or so.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I always thought it looked liked a nice set, but it isn't anything you couldn't put together yourself at Fasttech for half the price. Although, I couldn't find that exact logo on the chimney base. (They have many others to choose from).

Other then that, the only other upgrade is that the base has been drilled out. Easy to do if you have access to a drill press.

Reactions: DoubleEwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread