• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kayfun v4 clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Just arrived and the flavor is amazing. Even makes this garbage Butterscotch I have taste decent (still wouldn't buy it again). The only drawback I see's that it does chew through juice (like at least 5x quicker than my K1s. I think I killed around a mL of juice in an hour or so), so I will definitely need to go DIY if I want to save any cash whatsoever.

For on-the-go, I think I'll stick to my K1s. They're super portable, look snazzy on my MVP 20W, and are super cheap (inc the coils). And while a bit muted, my juices still taste good on 'em. Will be either selling or returning this Nautilus Mini. (Anyone looking? Ha) Damn this impulse control thing...

LOL, just an ml??? When I'm watching something I easily manage to vape 3-4 ml in an hour! You HAVE to DIY if you want to vape on RTAs or RDAs in korea; I have found the hard way that it's as simple as that.

Whats wrong with your nautilus mini? Are you sure that it's not just a bad coil you have? Because a Korean friend of mine bought a K1 and the flavor is MUCH better on the bvc coil (of the nautilus)

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
A mL in that hour before going back to the clearos thinking, O GOD I WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT BUT E-JUICE AND BILLS. (I've switched out to a microcoil, so this could be better ...or worse. Ugh)

Nothing's wrong with the Nauti. Well, I assume. Haven't used it yet. Planning on selling or shipping back (likelier since no one's bit yet). Content w/ my setup atm (2 K1s, Lemo, and soon a Veritas). I'd rather have the cash (or another Lemo? Or something new? Who knows) Not a big fan of cost of coils or the Nauti's wicking material either (probably harmless, but the crumbly thing's a bit .... iffy. I have no qualms, though, about reusing the K1 BVCs and have been using them for around 2 weeks so far w/ no issues.)

Last edited:

koreanpat

Jan 22, 2015
Pocheon, Korea
I just got 2 shiny new Infinite Kayfun V4s from Fasttech (SKU 2066200) and boy am I glad I did.

I was discouraged with the leaking and wonky ohms from other Fasttech V4 clone (SKU 1844108)

The infinite version is night and day better. The 1844108 looks and feels like a cheap Chinese copy.

This new one, from the packaging to the threading and o-rings, really is a lot closer to a 1:1.

I was happy with the 1844108 once I got the leaking under control, but if you're trying to make up your mind, I would definitely say go with 2066200.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I just got 2 shiny new Infinite Kayfun V4s from Fasttech (SKU 2066200) and boy am I glad I did.

I was discouraged with the leaking and wonky ohms from other Fasttech V4 clone (SKU 1844108)

The infinite version is night and day better. The 1844108 looks and feels like a cheap Chinese copy.

This new one, from the packaging to the threading and o-rings, really is a lot closer to a 1:1.

I was happy with the 1844108 once I got the leaking under control, but if you're trying to make up your mind, I would definitely say go with 2066200.

Happy to hear your great review of the "Infinite" Version. That other version which you bought prior to that, I can't seem to find on FT with that number you supplied.

Myself, I ordered and have received 2 Version A 's. Though it's finally ok, after many o-ring changes, shims I made, new spring; I'm still not totally satisfied with it - SKU2018000.

I've seriously been considering either ordering that Infinite Version, or a Tobeco off of EBay. But I'd rather go with FT.

Does the Infinite's Juice Control Ring spin smoothly with the att? That was the big issue with mine I ordered, thus had to build a shim.

I'd love to have a near perfect one, but don't wanna pay the price of an authentic.

Good for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread