Kayfun V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I just saw that there is a new Kayfun coming out. I have been reading about it and it has adjustable air holes now. Also the design is so sleek looking.

[h=3]Liquid Control and easy fill[/h]The liquid control gives you full control on whether liquid should flow to the evaporation chamber or not! At the same time the redesigned automatic pressure feeding system will always saturate your wick with the right amount of e-liquid.
The ability to switch the juice flow completely off enables a variety of possibilities and makes filling the tank as easy as it gets.

[h=3]Airflow[/h]Airflow is an important subject, when it comes to performance. As widely requested, the Kayfun V4 now offers an increased airflow of

• +50% (stock), continuously adjustable
  • +225% (4s Kit, optionally available)
compared to the Kayfun V3.
Normally, increased airflow changes the flavor profile of an atomizer, especially on a constant power input level. Therefore the inside of the evaporation chamber was completely redesigned, to maintain and improve the typical Kayfun flavor profile users have grown to love.
The new chamber design not only provides excellent flavor, but makes the Kayfun V4 also work very efficiently. That means even at lower wattage the Kayfun V4 is a great performer in terms of vapor production, throat hit and flavor – obviously depending on your build.

[h=2]Flexibility[/h]In vaping you often have to adapt to what you use. Not so with the Kayfun 4. Its flexible design adapts to you!

[h=3]Tanks[/h]Out of the box, the Kayfun V4 comes with 3 different tanks:

• stainless steel
  • glass
  • Polycarbonate
Each one gives the atomizer a different look and feel.

Connectors
By standard the Kayfun V4 comes with a 22mm 510 connector. However, this connector can be removed completely and replaced with a hybrid connector of your choice.

At the release we will be offering:

• P3 connector: Connects directly to the new P3 threading of your ProVari P3. The Kayfun V4 therefore is the first commercially available atomizer that provides a P3 threading.
  • SM Connector: Connects to the SM Nivel V3 – Sëmovar as well as the Stingray by JD Tech.
as optional accessory.
Further, we will provide following options shortly after the release:

• 23mm 510 connector: for a clean and smooth transition between your Kayfun 4 and your 23mm device
  • Nemesis Hybrid Connector: threads directly into the tube of the Nemesis by Atmomixani

Here is the link if you would like to go see it or buy it: SvoëMesto | The Difference

I will be getting one of these once I save up $185 dollars. It is pretty pricey but I love my Kayfun's and this has so many upgrades that it should fix all of the problems with the older ones.
[h=2][/h]

Reactions: subwayaznm

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Having used it, if you moved away from kayfuns due to better air and flavor from other attys, the v4 is not enough reason to move back. Flavor is about the same, airflow is only a little better...but you can fill it from the top. It doesn't have "juice flow control" it has an on/off switch for servicing your build or filling.
For those folks wanting to move up to a kayfun and have $189.00 to spend on an atty, than its a great atty. I have a $20 orchid clone that blows it away in flavor and vapor production, though. But, its a quality device if it fits your vaping style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread