KBV "Candy bar"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
It's a snickers bar in a bottle of juice!! Seriously! Great VP, best TH of the 4 I ordered, and the flavor is a 10!!!!! Doesn't taste at all artificial, just tastes like a real snickers bar. I was really skeptical about this because every chocolate flavor I ever had before was terrible. kBV has the first chocolate that I love. You can taste the caramel, nutty chocolate flavor of a snickers. It's really nothing short of amazing how accurate this is. This was actually an add on to my order because I was so nervous about trying this. But I figured what the heck, plus there peices are insanely great so it was worth it to try. I'm so glad I did causethis is one of my favorites from there. And it's not overpowering so I can literally vape this all day. This is another must have. I just can't express how glad I am to have found Kickbassvapor. My wife is excited to, now I can stop wasting money on eliquid I'm gonna throw out or give away. This place is just an incredible vendor for liquid!! Definitely shoot over and give it a try. Shipping is like 3 bucks and a 15ml is like 7 so u can't go wrong

Btw, all the juices I got were 12mg and 60/40 vg pg. Grading on candy bar is as follows: flavor: 10!!!
TH: 9 (smooth but definitely a TH there)
VP: 9 (if it was 100%vg would definitely be a ten....you can get any ratio you want)

Last edited:

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Heres how good they are......in four months vaping I've spent probably about a grand in eliquid, most of which went down my drain or given away. All this time there is only one flavor that I liked at all (that's after buying hundreds of mls of different flavors from different vendors). Then in the matter of one order at kbv that all changed. I loved all 4 flavors, and three of 4 were all day vape quality. I am the pickiest person in the world when it comes to eliquid. I was almost ready to stop vaping because I was so aggravated. I emailed Grimm, mooby, and just about every other big reviewer for help because I couldn't find any liquid I really liked. So when I got my order from kbv and loved them all I FREAKED out. It gave new life to vaping and finally got it to where I LOVE to vape now. That's why I've been telling everyone about them, if I can save someone the money that I blew on nasty eliquid then I'll be happy. Because I know I would have loved if someone would've been able to do that for me

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Yeah dude, I completely agree. I see ejuice in smoke shops now and think to my self "pfftt, its probably just Dekang with a cool sticker." WHen I first tried the Dekang liquids I thought they were okay, but always were way too rough on my throat and had weird chemical aftertastes. I went through a few vendors and had stuff that I LIKED, but only recently did I find juices that I absolutely LOVE, and most of them are from this single order from KBV. I have a feeling they will be very very successful in the near future. The only flavor that I feel I need that I cant get from KBV would be Boba's Bounty. I LOVE that stuff. Tastes like the best cig Ive ever had. OTOH, these KBV juices are seriously making me reconsider going anywhere else. Has anyone tried any of the tobacco flavors? I tried the Special K and its pretty good, but I want a more Boba-ish flavor. Special K is my go-to "honey flue cured" type shindig, but I hope their other tobaccs are just as good.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Ok that is good to hear because I just put in my first order with KBV a few days ago and candy bar was on my list! I've been vaping strictly BWB juices and have nothing but good to say about them. The reviews on KBV made me to where i had to try them :)

Yeah dude, I completely agree. I see ejuice in smoke shops now and think to my self "pfftt, its probably just Dekang with a cool sticker." WHen I first tried the Dekang liquids I thought they were okay, but always were way too rough on my throat and had weird chemical aftertastes. I went through a few vendors and had stuff that I LIKED, but only recently did I find juices that I absolutely LOVE, and most of them are from this single order from KBV. I have a feeling they will be very very successful in the near future. The only flavor that I feel I need that I cant get from KBV would be Boba's Bounty. I LOVE that stuff. Tastes like the best cig Ive ever had. OTOH, these KBV juices are seriously making me reconsider going anywhere else. Has anyone tried any of the tobacco flavors? I tried the Special K and its pretty good, but I want a more Boba-ish flavor. Special K is my go-to "honey flue cured" type shindig, but I hope their other tobaccs are just as good.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to order from anywhere else at this point. I have wasted enough money on gross juice to make a mortgage payment. So now that I found something great I'm staying with it. Plus, guarantee if you tell him what you are looking for he will alter a juice to make it. So if there is a tobacco you like it but want it more of a certain way I bet you he will alter it for what you want

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Imagine the cost of vaping for 8 months before finding out one could buy e-liquid and refill the carts. Then....the endless search for the right e-liquid and then the research about what chemicals were being used in the e-liquid, I began DIY and for the last 18 months vaped my own DIY because I knew the quality/grade of ingredients and what I was putting in it. Then along came a vendor I trusted and actually was not offended that I asked what grade PG and VG he used and what Nicotine he was using. I now have a vendor that makes my joose and I love it.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Actually, I was corrected by Bob who can not post here.......his PG is 99.9% pure.......sorry for the .01% situation. As far as flavorings......many vendors are used based on their flavor, ingredients and quality. I was sworn to secrecy on the further secret recipes ............please do not be plankton and try to steal the crabby patty secret ingredients.BWAHAHAHAHA

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Ok, I just ordered some all vg juice and really like it....Would I get any throat hit at all if I got the candybar all vg? Can't wait to try it out!!!

Depends on MG I would assume. But out of all the ones I got in that order candy bar had the most TH so I would assume yes you would. I actually just got another order for like $70 worth of JOOSE!! There stuff is insanely delicious. They are one of a kind IMO!

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Anyone ordered this with the xtra flavor shot? Think that would be too much or should i just leave it alone : )=

I have yet to order with extra flavor yet, and I love strong flavored joose. Sometimes if you add too much it messes with the integrity of the juice and what it was supposed to taste like. To me extra flavor def isn't need d for any juices I've gotten....and here's what I've tried:
Fiddle faddle, rice crispity treat, WTF, omg, rice pudding, vape placid (menth tobaco), candy bar, choc cov pretzel, caramel cappuccino. Hmmm...I think that's it. I paid for all of em and like all and LOVE MOST. I have yet to find one where I absolutely disliked it. Which if you look at how many I've ordered that's pretty impressive. That's not to mention I've already done a 30ml reorder on candy bar fiddle faddle and rice crispy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread