Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I bought myself a bottle of keep it 100 strawberry milk just now. All i can say is im glad. This stuff is quite tasty. After i got my tastebuds back from years of smoking, i was able to really taste real strawberries which previously only tasted sour to me. This juice isnt close to a real strawberry but i love the artificial-ness of it. But i suspect too that there is a touch of dragonfruit in this. All in all its just freakin nice

Janjuko

Jun 2, 2019
If you have tried milk of the poppy they have a strong Dragon fruit taste. But i don't get that from strawberry milk by keep it 100. And i actually think it tastes pretty real. More of a real fresh strawberry added to milkshake taste but not tart. The milk tastes like I'm chugging a glass of milk!

Also will add it doesn't gunk up my coil and I've been using it over a month!

It's my favorite from the line

• Agree
Reactions: Coyote628

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Bought some Keep It 100 Nic Salts - one bottle Tobacco, and one Mint, all 40 mg.

vaping with a Smok Nord, the Tobacco is very subdued, Mint pretty strong, so sometimes I combine both, or even mix them with regular eLiquids. Not sure how much I like stock vaping them. Keep It is definitely a far cry from Halo quality.

Would like to hear more comments from others on Keep It 100 Nic Salts.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Bought some Keep It 100 Nic Salts - one bottle Tobacco, and one Mint, all 40 mg. Vaping with a Smok Nord, the Tobacco is very subdued, Mint pretty strong, so sometimes I combine both, or even mix them with regular eLiquids. Not sure how much I like stock vaping them. Keep It is definitely a far cry from Halo quality. Would like to hear more comments from others on Keep It 100 Nic Salts. Thanks!!
*bumping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread