The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Keep it 100

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Coyote628, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I bought myself a bottle of keep it 100 strawberry milk just now. All i can say is im glad. This stuff is quite tasty. After i got my tastebuds back from years of smoking, i was able to really taste real strawberries which previously only tasted sour to me. This juice isnt close to a real strawberry but i love the artificial-ness of it. But i suspect too that there is a touch of dragonfruit in this. All in all its just freakin nice

2. Janjuko

Janjuko Full Member

Jun 2, 2019
    If you have tried milk of the poppy they have a strong Dragon fruit taste. But i don't get that from strawberry milk by keep it 100. And i actually think it tastes pretty real. More of a real fresh strawberry added to milkshake taste but not tart. The milk tastes like I'm chugging a glass of milk!

Also will add it doesn't gunk up my coil and I've been using it over a month!

It's my favorite from the line

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LaZeR

LaZeR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Bought some Keep It 100 Nic Salts - one bottle Tobacco, and one Mint, all 40 mg.

Vaping with a Smok Nord, the Tobacco is very subdued, Mint pretty strong, so sometimes I combine both, or even mix them with regular eLiquids. Not sure how much I like stock vaping them. Keep It is definitely a far cry from Halo quality.

Would like to hear more comments from others on Keep It 100 Nic Salts.

Thanks!!

4. LaZeR

Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
  5. LaZeR

Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    *bumping*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.