Keeping E Liquids Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I was thinking about sticking a bottle of ejuice in my fridge and keeping it there for a couple of days and take it straight out of the fridge and put in my tank.

I'm assuming it would warm it up as soon as I hit the fire button and would taste the same.

Although maybe it would keep it cooler than say room temperature.

I don't know if it would be a good idea or not was just thinking about it and wanted to get some opinions.

vexxis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Sydney & Puerto Plata
Depending on what's in it, lowering the temperature could cause the ingredients to become more separated and certainly PG gets a lot thicker the colder it is. The general practice is to freeze nicotine base for long term storage but to allow it to come back to room temperature and then mix it up well before use. I see no need to refrigerate e-juice as long as you store it somewhere dark and where it is not subject to much heat it should be fine. Also keep in mind the "Keep out of reach of Children" (or stupid people) principal, in that sense putting it in a refrigerator used for food and beverage storage seems like a bad idea as it makes it more accessible than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread