• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kena liao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Hello fellow vapers it's been long since I've been on this forums and it's good to still see familiar faces here!
I don't know if I'm stupid or suey but just wanted to share with y'all, I just got busted! I keh kiang tried to sell my secondhands on carousel cause I've seen other similar listings and heard of some people did it successfully and guess what? - Undercover HSA pretended to be buyer and I got caught. Now I'm waiting to be charged under sales/advertising of illegal tobacco products(heard can kena fine up to 10k) and all my vape stuff got confiscated. Kiss goodbye to more than 100 bottles of juices and 5 vapes. Heart pain max bros. My prized collection.
Just wanted to share with you guys my experience so you don't end up doing something stupid like me and regret. Now I don't know still want to continue vaping or not, heard kena second time lagi jialat. Anyone got any experience on what to expect for my charge?

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I'm sorry for you mate, this is one very sad experience.

I gave away my unwanted stuff by mail and will never show face to buy anything...
In fact I stop using real name when ordering stuff. Also, don't keep all your toy in the same place... Get kakis to to keep some spare toys for you just in case things happen.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
I'm sorry for you mate, this is one very sad experience.

I gave away my unwanted stuff by mail and will never show face to buy anything...
In fact I stop using real name when ordering stuff. Also, don't keep all your toy in the same place... Get kakis to to keep some spare toys for you just in case things happen.

Never show face to buy anything then how you take? Deliver to home?
Lesson learnt already ah, not gonna hog on so many vape liao

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Sent by non registered mail to non vaping kaki place w/o real name.
If kenna caught at custom, hsa cannot kopi susu w/o any evident that you kaki brought it.
Its then confiscated...nothing else.

Never show face to buy anything then how you take? Deliver to home?
Lesson learnt already ah, not gonna hog on so many vape liao

Reactions: Loylipop

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Any updates yet, Lolypop? I hope things are going as smoothly as they can at this point. Come back to update us when you can... :(

Anna
Nah no updates so far. I expect the authorities here to take quite awhile. That's how they usually handle things.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hello fellow vapers it's been long since I've been on this forums and it's good to still see familiar faces here!
I don't know if I'm stupid or suey but just wanted to share with y'all, I just got busted! I keh kiang tried to sell my secondhands on carousel cause I've seen other similar listings and heard of some people did it successfully and guess what? - Undercover HSA pretended to be buyer and I got caught. Now I'm waiting to be charged under sales/advertising of illegal tobacco products(heard can kena fine up to 10k) and all my vape stuff got confiscated. Kiss goodbye to more than 100 bottles of juices and 5 vapes. Heart pain max bros. My prized collection.
Just wanted to share with you guys my experience so you don't end up doing something stupid like me and regret. Now I don't know still want to continue vaping or not, heard kena second time lagi jialat. Anyone got any experience on what to expect for my charge?
*facepalm*

I want to say I sympathize with you... But, Carousell? Seriously? What were you thinking? You might as well have been vaping outside a police station!

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
*facepalm*

I want to say I sympathize with you... But, Carousell? Seriously? What were you thinking? You might as well have been vaping outside a police station!
I know I was stupid. I saw people doing it successfully and got ideas. It's ok, painful lesson learnt so I just wanted to share so bros here don't be like me again.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
I know I was stupid. I saw people doing it successfully and got ideas. It's ok, painful lesson learnt so I just wanted to share so bros here don't be like me again.

Pending date to see the IO? Did they confiscate your phone?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island

And over 100 bottles of juice? Seriously?
Or did you mean juice bottles? Like you collected empty bottles because you liked the labels and the rubber tips made you feel sexy?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd think that if juice is hard to get, maintaining a supply would be a rational thing to do. I don't know how hard DIY materials are to get over there, but I could see having that amount, potentially. No need to kick someone when they're already down....

I don't have 100 bottles of juice, but I have a ton of nic in my freezer-- same difference, really.

The carousel thing, though... Well, hopefully lesson learned and hopefully not too harshly. Let's hope.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: qwe2

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I'd think that if juice is hard to get, maintaining a supply would be a rational thing to do. I don't know how hard DIY materials are to get over there, but I could see having that amount, potentially. No need to kick someone when they're already down....

I don't have 100 bottles of juice, but I have a ton of nic in my freezer-- same difference, really.

The carousel thing, though... Well, hopefully lesson learned and hopefully not too harshly. Let's hope.

Anna
Hey, Anna

I'm not one to kick a man when he's down too, it's not gentlemanly. And I'm also convinced he probably got busted. But, I do like to call out BS when I smell it.

See, in the SG context, you can get all the DIY ingredients from local online stores except for nic. They're all foodstuffs after all.

And it's not too unreasonable to hoard. But here's how I made my measure:

I run through a 60ml bottle a week. That's coz I get to vape 7 days a week, all day long. Given that there are 52 weeks a year, our dear boy would be stashing 1-2 years worth of juice, depending on the size of his bottles.

While juice is hard to come by here, we're not a desert island in the South Pacific. ;) Maybe he really likes the bottle art.

Oh, and no one's sold anything vape related on Carousell in over a year.

Just terribly skeptical.

Look, I'm honestly not trolling. Just enjoying the discourse.

P/S Do you wanna build a snowman?

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Pending date to see the IO? Did they confiscate your phone?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I already saw my IO and take statement. But I'm just supposed to wait till further notice for now. And yeah, me phone is still with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread