• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kena liao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Hey, Anna

I'm not one to kick a man when he's down too, it's not gentlemanly. And I'm also convinced he probably got busted. But, I do like to call out BS when I smell it.

See, in the SG context, you can get all the DIY ingredients from local online stores except for nic. They're all foodstuffs after all.

And it's not too unreasonable to hoard. But here's how I made my measure:

I run through a 60ml bottle a week. That's coz I get to vape 7 days a week, all day long. Given that there are 52 weeks a year, our dear boy would be stashing 1-2 years worth of juice, depending on the size of his bottles.

While juice is hard to come by here, we're not a desert island in the South Pacific. ;) Maybe he really likes the bottle art.

Oh, and no one's sold anything vape related on Carousell in over a year.

Just terribly skeptical.

Look, I'm honestly not trolling. Just enjoying the discourse.

P/S Do you wanna build a snowman?
Call me BS or hoarder but I'm just telling it as it is. I've tried making diy juice (without the nic) but I've never liked anything I made so I just purchase my juices.
Most of my 100+ juices are half way through cause I'm the sort who likes to try a lil of everything but I'll just leave it sitting there after I'm done trying it and don't like it, maybe wait till someone else wants to give it a try. So that explains my hoard.
And for carousel, people still do sell on there you just got to search hard enough. Like how griffin rta would be sold as "griffin 25 rc car" or some sort like that.
Just wanna clear the air. Hope you done being skeptical.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Call me BS or hoarder but I'm just telling it as it is. I've tried making diy juice (without the nic) but I've never liked anything I made so I just purchase my juices.
Most of my 100+ juices are half way through cause I'm the sort who likes to try a lil of everything but I'll just leave it sitting there after I'm done trying it and don't like it, maybe wait till someone else wants to give it a try. So that explains my hoard.
And for carousel, people still do sell on there you just got to search hard enough. Like how griffin rta would be sold as "griffin 25 rc car" or some sort like that.

I wasn't out to tear you up. This'd be the same response if we were having a drink and you related the story.

Anyway let us know what happens next. Cheers.

Reactions: stols001

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017

Dang... I'm in a serious need of a RTA. Just got 10 sub ohm coils seized by those P.O.S. mofos at CA customs.
Juices i still got.. But of course i would like to get new ones to try as well.
How i wish i got as many stuff as i could from u before u got busted.
Frikkin customs now getting real clever at identifying mods and spares.
I feel like ordering a rebuildable tank now, but I'm sure it will get (EDITED) up again... So, I'm looking elsewhere now.
Btw, these 10 sub ohms coils that got (EDITED) up was after my first warning. I don't give a (EDITED). (EDITED) the HSA.

I might be ordering juices next.

To any Hantus reading this... Go (EDITED) yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Loylipop

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks bros. Pray pray for me to get the lightest punishment ba.

Brother... Firstly, expect the worst outcome. By doing that, if u do get some leniency, u would feel better. if not, just man up.
The CB magistrate will most likely give u the most jialat one, just to make an example out of u to show other potential sellers what would happen.
Get ready 10k cash... Spit on the money and pay them. BUT, If i were to be in your situation, i will say... Lan Jiao! bo lwee lah. Go in and pheh lorr. But that's just me.
The most sit 3-4 months. Don't let them get the satisfaction of taking my money. And let the (EDITED) ST write a story about me, stating i paid the fine and blah, blah, blah.

And yes, continue vaping... Don't ever let the system hold u back.
You are one of the elites, it will be (EDITED) unfortunate to lose someone like u to the (EDITED) system.
Vape on, brother.

valerian

Nov 19, 2017
i have some experience in such matters. have you been called down to give a statement?

anyway, presuming that matters have progressed, and given that this is singapore - do not contest the charge. they will possibly compound it (which may or may not be less than the statutory prescribed sum) and you will pay at AXS without needing to go to court. however, if the offence is not compounded - and you are summoned to the State Courts @ Havelock to answer to the charge: plead guilty at the mention, then appear before the sentencing judge and attribute your actions to having collected your stuff before 2015 (especially since you have 100 bottles) and say that you are aware that your actions are unlawful and you are remorseful. the sentencing judge will have other better cases to deal with and will hopefully give you the lowest statutorily prescribed fine and life goes on.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Dr
i have some experience in such matters. have you been called down to give a statement?

anyway, presuming that matters have progressed, and given that this is singapore - do not contest the charge. they will possibly compound it (which may or may not be less than the statutory prescribed sum) and you will pay at AXS without needing to go to court. however, if the offence is not compounded - and you are summoned to the State Courts @ Havelock to answer to the charge: plead guilty at the mention, then appear before the sentencing judge and attribute your actions to having collected your stuff before 2015 (especially since you have 100 bottles) and say that you are aware that your actions are unlawful and you are remorseful. the sentencing judge will have other better cases to deal with and will hopefully give you the lowest statutorily prescribed fine and life goes on.
Definitely will not be a compounded charge, dude. It's obvious.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Brother... Firstly, expect the worst outcome. By doing that, if u do get some leniency, u would feel better. if not, just man up.
The CB magistrate will most likely give u the most jialat one, just to make an example out of u to show other potential sellers what would happen.
Get ready 10k cash... Spit on the money and pay them. BUT, If i were to be in your situation, i will say... Lan Jiao! bo lwee lah. Go in and pheh lorr. But that's just me.
The most sit 3-4 months. Don't let them get the satisfaction of taking my money. And let the (EDITED) ST write a story about me, stating i paid the fine and blah, blah, blah.

And yes, continue vaping... Don't ever let the system hold u back.
You are one of the elites, it will be (EDITED) unfortunate to lose someone like u to the (EDITED) system.
Vape on, brother.
Thanks la bro for the support. You really sibeh pai la I don't dare to up you.
But you're right. We're not gonna let the law destroy something so good that we love. VAPE ON

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Dang... I'm in a serious need of a RTA. Just got 10 sub ohm coils seized by those P.O.S. mofos at CA customs.
Juices i still got.. But of course i would like to get new ones to try as well.
How i wish i got as many stuff as i could from u before u got busted.
Frikkin customs now getting real clever at identifying mods and spares.
I feel like ordering a rebuildable tank now, but I'm sure it will get (EDITED) up again... So, I'm looking elsewhere now.
Btw, these 10 sub ohms coils that got (EDITED) up was after my first warning. I don't give a (EDITED). (EDITED) the HSA.

I might be ordering juices next.

To any Hantus reading this... Go f**k yourself!
Bro your delivery address better not be your home cause they can go up and search your house man. Caught second time still gonna try ah? But really la you need a rebuildable man our country cannot rely on OCC la sibeh chor and mafan sia.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore

Wow bro you seem to have alot of knowledge in the law department. You in the law department or you kena by them alot huh. Hahahaha.
But thanks for the information dude really appreciate it. It's been half a year and they still haven't got back to me so I'm still hoping for the best. Hopefully they just forget hahahaha

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Bro your delivery address better not be your home cause they can go up and search your house man. Caught second time still gonna try ah? But really la you need a rebuildable man our country cannot rely on OCC la sibeh chor and mafan sia.

I don't give a (EDITED) really.
Yah... Me getting a RTA very soon.
Probably an Augvape Merlin mini.
So how lah...

Vape on, brother.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
LOL..
Hope everything will go well for u.
But never stop vaping, ok bro? U are an elite vaper.
Analogs no more!
Analogs no more! Hahaha I've been off for 2years lo thanks to vaping! Exception to a few time really just cmi. And nb I thought only I so crazy to be on here at 7am

• Agree

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
I don't give a (EDITED) really.
Yah... Me getting a RTA very soon.
Probably an Augvape Merlin mini.
So how lah...

Vape on, brother.
You rich boy ma.
And nice la Merlin Mini is a good choice bro. Always one of my favs tho now it's the Kylin V2

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Kylin is also on my list... Good tank, very easy to rebuild.
Not that easy actually cause you need to cut the coil length just nice before putting in the coils unlike the velocity style decks where you can put in the coils then cut the excess out later. But now all the newer atomizers adopt this new postless decks style so bobian have to learn to adapt to this.
Even after so long I still manage to .... it up every now and then. Lucky I not OCD.
My everyday vape - Kylin V2 gold on top of the Wismec P80 blue. Usually SS TC but today vaping on Kanthal
e840433431875c8165c40bebaddd3971.jpg

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Not that easy actually cause you need to cut the coil length just nice before putting in the coils unlike the velocity style decks where you can put in the coils then cut the excess out later. But now all the newer atomizers adopt this new postless decks style so bobian have to learn to adapt to this.
Even after so long I still manage to .... it up every now and then. Lucky I not OCD.
My everyday vape - Kylin V2 gold on top of the Wismec P80 blue. Usually SS TC but today vaping on Kanthal
e840433431875c8165c40bebaddd3971.jpg

Yah... Saw on youtube... They girl also showed must snip off little bit off the coil to fit.
If use RTA (single or double coil), can still use TC SS/TCR mode on the mod? Or mod straight away go VW mode?

aaron kwok

Dec 18, 2017
Hello fellow vapers it's been long since I've been on this forums and it's good to still see familiar faces here!
I don't know if I'm stupid or suey but just wanted to share with y'all, I just got busted! I keh kiang tried to sell my secondhands on carousel cause I've seen other similar listings and heard of some people did it successfully and guess what? - Undercover HSA pretended to be buyer and I got caught. Now I'm waiting to be charged under sales/advertising of illegal tobacco products(heard can kena fine up to 10k) and all my vape stuff got confiscated. Kiss goodbye to more than 100 bottles of juices and 5 vapes. Heart pain max bros. My prized collection.
Just wanted to share with you guys my experience so you don't end up doing something stupid like me and regret. Now I don't know still want to continue vaping or not, heard kena second time lagi jialat. Anyone got any experience on what to expect for my charge?
Just curious, any updates? I'm in a similar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread