Kettle Corn

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
I saw there were some vendors out there with kettle corn flavor, but it's a lost cause since trying NT. There's just no going back. So I'll have to hope that Clark gets adventurous and tries it one of these days.

There is a restaurant in NYC called Otto that serves some of the weirdest flavors of gelato you can imagine. They have things like sweet corn, olive oil, and parmesan. They are real oddballs on a desert menu, but some of the most amazing flavors of gelato I have ever had. So who knows - maybe kettle corn would make a great vape. I'm pretty sure anything those guys craft is going to taste amazing. :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
CC and PE are both good. CC is more of a flavor of fresh, you just cracked open the nut, coconut and PE is the best pineapple I have tried. Though CC is a soft flavor, not strong at all, and the two combined as they were don't make a good pina colada...to make one I imagine the juice master would have to work on percentages.

And another vote for coconut cream pie....mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
CC and PE are both good. CC is more of a flavor of fresh, you just cracked open the nut, coconut and PE is the best pineapple I have tried. Though CC is a soft flavor, not strong at all, and the two combined as they were don't make a good pina colada...to make one I imagine the juice master would have to work on percentages.

And another vote for coconut cream pie....mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

Yay for another coconut cream pie vote! I would love to try that. I bet mixed with chocolate carousal or got cookie I would be awfully close to my chocolate haupia pie too.
I pictured the PE as something that would be in my ADV rotation, the CC would be fun to add to things, and fun to vape. Different pineapple ejuice is all I vaped for months. Then, you start talking pina coladas. You are killing me.:):facepalm:

Last edited:

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
If you have ever had Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn jelly beans, then you would know that would be an awesome new flavor :headbang:

To me they taste like buttered popcorn with sweet cream :drool: They are like little pieces of heaven in a jelly bean, but they cost like $8/lb. Also the calories are bad for the figure and sugar content is bad for the teeth :(

I've looked for something like this for a couple of years, but haven't been able to find it yet. It would be awesome if Nicoticket was the one who created this wonderful flavor.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
If you have ever had Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn jelly beans, then you would know that would be an awesome new flavor :headbang:

To me they taste like buttered popcorn with sweet cream :drool: They are like little pieces of heaven in a jelly bean, but they cost like $8/lb. Also the calories are bad for the figure and sugar content is bad for the teeth :(

I've looked for something like this for a couple of years, but haven't been able to find it yet. It would be awesome if Nicoticket was the one who created this wonderful flavor.

I love those Jelly Belly's too!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Interesting idea. Don't know how that kind of flavor would vape, though.
I love roasted beets, but am pretty sure I wouldn't want a beet vape. ;)
Maybe, some flavors are meant only for food. Just a thought.

I had never had a beet - until last week, and it was awesome.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have some juice from another vendor that tasted like buttered popcorn. Not a fan. Really not a fan when you take into consideration it was supposed to be "sweet cream" like a cake frosting. :confused:

This happens for some people, even with our liquid. Taste is so subjective. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread